Paramotor Club Xmas doo 20th Dec.

All,

The Paramotor Club Xmas party will be held in Shrivenham on the 20th of December.

There will be a short Tip to Tip 2010 meeting before the party at 16:00 to 17:30.

18:00 will will be showing the Tip to Tip 2008 DVD and the bar will be open.

19:30 PARTY, posh Buffet, and stuff.

The numbers are capped so if you are going to be coming please reply to this post with a yes. (if your bringing your other half please write Yes +1)

Cheers all!

SW :D

Edited by Guest

Hi Pete,

Nope - finally stepped off my big green tractor and had a nasty little car crash -NOT MY FAULT I quickly hasten to add- not our year this one but heyho thats how it goes :roll: . Looking forward to the party and catching up with everyone. You coming up in the van - want somewhere to park??

Hi Pete,

Nope - finally stepped off my big green tractor and had a nasty little car crash -NOT MY FAULT I quickly hasten to add- not our year this one but heyho thats how it goes :roll: . Looking forward to the party and catching up with everyone. You coming up in the van - want somewhere to park??

Hope it was nothing to serious,does this mean another delay before you get your wings??

Most probably (parked in the car park last year) I may have the wife this year if she wants to come.

Pete