mark morgan crashing

Guest luke

I think this was post by one of my mates to take the p1ss just after the comp. :roll:

I decided to use Dean eldridge's modified 18m GTR for this comp as i am practising for the world Slalom championships in september. As you can see from i only touched the brakes when the wing was not 100% flying the wing then started to stall out..

Thanks for posting TONYLUKEPARAMOTORSHOUTY Made me smile this morning... :lol:

From time to time crash fodder is put up on forums. Personally I don't think it harms the sport other than pride and embarrassment of the pilot if they choose to see it that way.

You could instead discus the merits of using too much brake and power in the launch sequence, which seems to be a growing trend. Taking off so close to the stall is a game of roulette.

Thankfully no one got hurt when the prop let go!

I'm sure Luke wasn't trying to offend his mate, rather just highlighting shit happens.

We all mess up some time thats life but its up to the person involved as to whether they want it out there for public view.

I personally think that as long as you are not hurt and there is an explanation as to why it happened then it can be

very informative for other people.

I haven't seen it due to it being removed. However with sky bounds comments of using too much power and brake on launching a video showing this really helps the less experienced like me learn from others misfortunes.

Provided of course all parties are happy for it to be posted.

Also with the amount of cock ups I've done it's good to know it happens to the best of from time to time.

As some one who is still learning I really appreciate everyone posting videos of any kind.

Cheers Lee.

Not sure where the video has gone... I've not complained... When my pocket recovered from the cost of the fix i thought its all very funny...

Ive messaged Barry who shot the video and he has deleted his channel for one reason or another.

He will re-list it very soon

I have just had a shitty email from TONYLUKEPARAMOTOR..

THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR MORGY=MARK MORGAN.I TRIED TO GET ONTO

PARAMOTORCLUB.ORG AND HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT. IS WESTMORE A MATE OF YOURS.OK

THIS IS HOW I SEE IT .I ASK MYSELF I HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT.AND SEEING IT WAS

YOU WHO STARTED IT.I ASK HAVE YOU BEEN LOCKED OUT?PROBABLY NOT.BECAUSE YOUR

ALL TIED TO THE SAME BRUSH.HERES MY MOBILE NUMBER 07932161994.NOW IF YOUR

LOOKING FOR TROUBLE THEN RING ME. SO JUST ME AND YOU CAN CHAT FACE TO FACE.I

CANT SEE ANY OTHER WAY TO SORT THIS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL.UNLESS YOU SAY ON

PARAMOTORCLUB THAT YOUR SORRY IF MORGY AFFENDED ME= TONYPARAMOTOR.IF YOU

DONT WANT THIS THEN RING ME.DID YOU GET MY PRIVATE MESSAGE? THEN DID YOU GO

AND TELL WESTMORE!.HOW MANY ARSESOLES DO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU OUT.ITS ALL UP

TO YOU..DONT FORGET I KNOW AFEW OF YOUR MATES. DAVE HILL. ALAN Mc NAB.

VINCE.ALL I NEED TO DO IS CHECK THE NAMES ON PARAMOTORCLUB.ORG THEN ON YOUR

LIST OF NAMES.THEN IT ALL BECOMES CLEAR.I CANT SEE YOU.DOING THE EASY WAY BY

GOING TO PARAMOTORCLUB SITE.YOU HAVE MY MOBILE NUMBER...KEEP SMILING WHEN

YOU WATCH YOUR OWN TAKE OFF CRASH.AT THE PARAMOTOR CHAMPIONSHIPS THAT YOU

WAS ENTERING.AND CANT EVEN GET OFF THE GROUND. :0)ILL SMILE TOO....FOR U.

I think he is upset....

I think he should be able to post up on here and not be banned He makes me smile in the mornings... ;-)

IMISSYOUTONYPLEASECOMEBACK

I have just had a shitty email from TONYLUKEPARAMOTOR..

I think he is upset....

I think he should be able to post up on here and not be banned He makes me smile in the mornings... ;-)

IMISSYOUTONYPLEASECOMEBACK

He's been repeatedly banned from most forums, he's been on here using different names like Tony Lawrence, Tony Paramotor, Luke etc. I remember Simon offered him a ground crew role on the T2T but his reply was "i fly paramotors iam not ground crew........MATE" so I believe he went off to arrange his own JOG to LE trip. He's very clued up on 2 stroke motors if you need any help.

Edited by Guest

Well remembered Dan!!

I had forgotten about that lol

For the record, I made the decision, no one else. I did not even talk to Morgy about it.

SW :D

Morgy

The use of the capital letters scares the shit out of me! I've forwarded his cell number to a really nice girl I know here. I think a really good blow job will level him out and put his feet back in the ground :lol:

I'll get the problem fixed for you!

"THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR MORGY=MARK MORGAN.I TRIED TO GET ONTO

PARAMOTORCLUB.ORG AND HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT. IS WESTMORE A MATE OF YOURS.OK

THIS IS HOW I SEE IT .I ASK MYSELF I HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT.AND SEEING IT WAS

YOU WHO STARTED IT.I ASK HAVE YOU BEEN LOCKED OUT?PROBABLY NOT.BECAUSE YOUR

ALL TIED TO THE SAME BRUSH.HERES MY MOBILE NUMBER 07932161994.NOW IF YOUR

LOOKING FOR TROUBLE THEN RING ME. SO JUST ME AND YOU CAN CHAT FACE TO FACE.I

CANT SEE ANY OTHER WAY TO SORT THIS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL.UNLESS YOU SAY ON

PARAMOTORCLUB THAT YOUR SORRY IF MORGY AFFENDED ME= TONYPARAMOTOR.IF YOU

DONT WANT THIS THEN RING ME.DID YOU GET MY PRIVATE MESSAGE? THEN DID YOU GO

AND TELL WESTMORE!.HOW MANY ARSESOLES DO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU OUT.ITS ALL UP

TO YOU..DONT FORGET I KNOW AFEW OF YOUR MATES. DAVE HILL. ALAN Mc NAB.

VINCE.ALL I NEED TO DO IS CHECK THE NAMES ON PARAMOTORCLUB.ORG THEN ON YOUR

LIST OF NAMES.THEN IT ALL BECOMES CLEAR.I CANT SEE YOU.DOING THE EASY WAY BY

GOING TO PARAMOTORCLUB SITE.YOU HAVE MY MOBILE NUMBER...KEEP SMILING WHEN

YOU WATCH YOUR OWN TAKE OFF CRASH.AT THE PARAMOTOR CHAMPIONSHIPS THAT YOU

WAS ENTERING.AND CANT EVEN GET OFF THE GROUND. :0)ILL SMILE TOO....FOR U."

Alan!

How are you man? Have you been out at all? I've been really lucky we've been flying every week here. Last weekend I managed to make a trip to the mountains for a free flight on the speedster.

Man I was scratching in really week lift for what seemed like hours trying to stay alive. All of a sudden it got a bit shitty and bam! I was in a 4.5m/s ripper to the clouds. It was the first time I tried free flight on a paramotor wing.

At first I was flying with the trims at "0" and i could feel the wing sitting to far forward trying to gain speed. Once I realized what was causing it I closed the trims completely and it acted really nice I must say. Hard to tell the difference really.

HI TOM

GLAD YOUR LIKING THE SPEEDSTER FOR FREE FLYING AS WELL AS PPG .... Sorry ;-)

It does handle best on fully closed trims. In very weak conditions try taking a wrap or use acro handles to get more Brake travel at the same position...

Regards

Mark

looks like someones not happy,

Tonyparamotor :lol:

HI THIS IS A HUGE GRIPE ABOUT THE WAY THINGS ARE IN THE PARAMOTOR WORLD.WENT ON TO A PARAMOTOR FORUM PARAMOTOR CLUB.ORG.HAD TO HIDE MY NAME BEEN ON THE SITE I WAS NICE AND PLEASANT WHEN THIS TWAT BUTTED IN ABOUT TONYPARAMOTOR USING CAPS.AND IF ANYONE KNOWS I SOON PUT HIM RIGHT.BLA BLA NEXT DAY I FOUND OUT I WAS BLOCKED BUT THE PILOT WHO STARTED IT ALL OFF WASNT...SO IAM LIVID...IN ABOUT A MONTHS TIME IAM MAKING A VIDEO ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THAT GOES ON.AND HIDDEN AND SHOVED UNDERNEATH THE CARPET.E.G.INSTRUCTORS WHO TOW STUDENTS WITH A PIECE OF ROPE TIED TO THERE LAND ROVER AND TOWING THEM.AMBULANCE CALLED. (HELICOPTER).PEOPLE IN THE BHPA AND OTHER YAHOO FORUMS.PILOTS WHO MAKE RACIST REMARKS.PEOPLE WHO THREATEN SPECTATORS WITH BOXING GLOVES. AND GET PROMOTED.AND GET AWAY WITH IT.I MADE COMPLAINTS TO THE BHPA AND NOTHING EVER HAPPENS THEY SHOVE EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH THE CARPET.AND ALL ABOUT OF LAIRS THAT GOES ON.I HAVE PROOF. E-MAILS.WITNESSES ETC...IAM SICK OF ALL OF IT NOTHING BUT HASSLE.AND NOW ITS PAYBACK TIME FOR THE IDIOTS WHO RUN IT ALL. :0( SORRY NIGEL BUT THERES AFEW PILOTS I WISH TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN......NO GRIPE WITH NIGEL

I did take a wrap, wow its was almost Acro time! lol

I would have liked something in the middle (acro handles would be really nice). I'm going to hit the mountains next weekend for another go.

It funny I'm the only one with the supair ALTIRANDO harness. No one has ever seen one before around here

http://supair.com/products/en/sellette/ ... y-132.html

altirando2.jpg

altirando1.jpg

Its a reversible harness/stuff sack. In my old location I had to hike 200-400-1800 feet to take off so weight was really important factor when flying.

Anyways I show up at the mountain with a little larger then normal knapsack on my back (the light weight reserve and the speedster fit nicely inside). One guys runs over and stops the truck and starts looking for my harness (all the guys I was with had a big stuff sack and a big harness). I laughed and told him I have it here no issue.

Unzip the sack out pops the paraglider and reserve, reverse the sack out pops the harness, zip up the back up.... Lets fly! Total weight under 10k

If you looking for a simple light setup I cant recommend it enough. amazing to travel with (I just wrap the sack in plastic to protect it and then check it).

Yea over all I'm happy with the speedster... lol I'm not sure the name fits but ok....

I have an altirando had one for years Great Harness...

Yah the Name is not 100% accurate :( If you stay well within the cert weight range... I am 20kg ish over on the 24m speeds much better.. My speed figure are only a tad slower than my 20m GTR..