Aliens

No one should be surprised that crop circles have started to appear in the fields around Lambourn. If certain individuals are going to persist in shining lasers and high powered torches into the night sky then of course Alan Alien and his chums are going to come and have a look see. They probably think that it's one of their kind signalling to the mother ship. :shock:

I've plenty more to say on this subject but the nice man in the white coat says it time for my medication. :x

Laters.

Ken.

You have got to think though....that field was walked through and checked the day before by the agronomist, two friends rode alongside it that evening (high enough on horses to see across the entire field) and nothing was amiss. By first light the glyph was there, approx 60m x 200m, individual stems are crossed over each other on a massive scale and the design extremely complex on the uneven ground......is the truth out there?????????

ps I think its a great piece of art and really quite beautifull. Bloody shame the aliens can not make them without damaging the crop with all their advance technology. We are against GM - does extraterestrial interferance count? Can we recover our costs by selling the barely cut from that field to make hippy beer at a premium price? Could we get a licence to perform out of this world marriage ceremonies? Any ideas?????

Some local info for you....

The evening of the alien visit, :lol: a black van and a group of motorbikes was seen parked in the ridgeway carpark after dark. (descrbed as an odd bunch)

The same group of people were seen last night after dark on the Shrivenham road. (so look out for some alien activity soon there as well)

SW :D

The evening of the alien visit, :lol: a black van and a group of motorbikes was seen parked in the ridgeway carpark after dark. (descrbed as an odd bunch)

The same group of people were seen last night after dark on the Shrivenham road. (so look out for some alien activity soon there as well)

Sure... A few guys admitted on national TV that they created half the circles that appeared in England.... It's amazing how many people were fooled by this phenomenon- professors, physicists, writers, artists and Tye. First question you've got to ask is... why is England unique here... Ireland is similar, close by, same crops, same time of year for harvest, etc... and there are virtually no examples of this phenomenon here.... It's probably down to the fact that there is a higher percentage rural population here, and if these 'aliens' were caught trampling the crop theyd probably feel the blunt end of a heavy blackthorn Shillelagh.

Got to admit they do look nice though... but i can't help thinking of it from the farmers point of view where it means '£s' lost.....

As Gordon said, the whole crop circle phenomena was started by a couple of blokes with a lentgh of rope and a plank of wood, they thought of the idea while sitting in the pub and did their first one on the way home that evening, they even showed how they did it on TV, but still you get these pillocks like that idiot out of the troggs who claim they are messages from aliens, so lets get this straight, they expect us to believe that aliens have technology great enougn for them to travel across the univerese only to make some squigly lines in a field when they get here, one word:

BUNKUMP!

Dave.

why is England unique here... Ireland is similar, close by, same crops, same time of year for harvest, etc... and there are virtually no examples of this phenomenon here.... It's probably down to the fact that there is a higher percentage rural population here, and if these 'aliens' were caught trampling the crop theyd probably feel the blunt end of a heavy blackthorn Shillelagh.quote]

Or maybe they looked at the weather? :lol:

LOLOLOLOL

All,

I have just been talking live on the BBC Oxfordshire morning radio about the Jelly fish. I was on with a guy called Mike Glickman who is a 'crop circle expert' has studied them for 20 years.

He is convinced that they are messages from outer space (but did not like the word Alien's)

I told him very bluntly that I think they are made by people and that a group of 10 people could cover the ground with ease in a few hours.

It was quitre funny to listen to him talking, (sorry for laughing while still on air, I could not stop myself) :lol: :lol:

THAT, was a good laugh, a sound guy but a little closed to the world that is crop corcle 'making' in my opinion.

Thanks to the BBC for calling, its over to you Sally Ann. 'again'

OK,

How cool is this!

I am off up to the Jelly Fish / Alien site / complex message from outer space 'but not Aliens' site at 11:30 to be filmed for the BBC TV :D

If Its flyable, I will go for a fly, if not I will just be chatting to Camera.

More when I get back.

All,

I have just done two interviews, with Sally ann and Bill for the BBC and ITV. :D I also 'GAVE' them some footage I took yesterday evening.

It will be on tonignt on ITV at 18:00 and BBC at 18:30.

I did of course have a nice clean Paramotor Club T-shirt on :D

Hey Pete, I was reliably told today by a weirdy beardy that the gyph is sending up positive energy with unknown qualities - perhaps this could speed up recovery for you? Simon, my multi media buddy, is this having an affect on flight over it? Questions, questions, so many unanswered questions, email me the answers at Spence@ the Prioy.out ......... :lol::lol::lol:

Oh mockers, open your minds to the truth!

If with each crop circle glyph you carefully measure the radius in centimetres of every circular arc and the inter-origin distance in the ovoid arcs, sort them into the right order, multiply each one by the amount claimed for second planet allowances by the MP in whose constituency the fields in which the glyph appeared are, translate that into audible frequency range, save it as MP3 and then play it during a full moon, the ghostly sound of John Lennon's voice murmuring "Paul was the creative one actually" can be heard.

Spooky, I know but THE TRUTH, prob'ly, regardless of what the nay-sayers say! (Not to be confused with the neigh-sayers who are of course horses. Or former pupils of Rodean).

sshhh, promise you will not tell anyone, I have the inside track - its eating me up. I have to confide and I know this is only between you and me.... The Truth.....The Real Truth......we were contacted....... a powerful dream sent in the dead of night...... USE OUR EXPENSES, it said, AND MAKE A DISTRACTION .......well you know how these dreams play on your mind like that irritating song you can't stop humming.............. a gigantic gelatinous mass that floats around and has nothing in particular to add to the life around it with a sting in the tail.............