Photo competition.

All,

Since it looks like the start of the season is on us, I though it would be a nice idea to start it off with a photo competition. :-)

Nice simple rules as follows, we are looking for any Paramotor Related pictures, aerial selfies, or ground action shots but they must include a picture of a Paramotor, wing, pilot or all of them. :-)

I will be shortlisting the pictures down and then the people who get the most likes from the shortlist will win. :-)

1st Prize will be worth £100

2nd Prize will be worth£50

3rd Prize will be worth £25

The shortlist will happen 1 month from now (04-05-15) and the finalists will then have 48 hours to get likes.

The likes must be clicked on your forum post in this thread it's self not via Facebook.

ONE PICTURE PER MEMBER.

You can start uploading your pictures now!!! :-)

GOOD LUCK!!!

SW :D

I was up the last couple of nights (from my local rugby club), but decided to concentrate on staying alive rather than taking selfies... I'm just not that relaxed in the air yet.

The mind moves to anything other than flying and the revs drop off etc!

Will keep working on it! :|

I was up the last couple of nights (from my local rugby club), but decided to concentrate on staying alive rather than taking selfies... I'm just not that relaxed in the air yet.

The mind moves to anything other than flying and the revs drop off etc!

Will keep working on it! :|

Wise move..... You should only consider a camera when you're absolutely fluent on every other part of flying PPG... I didn't carry a camera until my 18th flight- which is a pity as I missed all my training flights over the lovely French scenery of the Loire Valley. I cant understand people who use GoPros on their first flight.... there are enough things to worry about without this on your mind too.

Don't forget that it dosen't need to be a 'selfie'- get someone to take a picture of you in the air- even in the air from the air (interesting).....

GD

Yes, I take all three as they are constantly pestering me to go flying Simon. I first took them up in May last year, something I'd wanted to do for a long time and after lots of careful planning it was a great success. I find the kids are much easier to get off the ground than the adults as they do exactly what you say and can be easily programmed. Have taken them all up many times now but only when conditions are perfect. (One at a time that is)

I occasionally take the wife up too and we have a fly around our village in Pembrokeshire.

Feel so lucky to be doing this sport, it's amazing isn't it. ;-)

Don't want to go on too much but here's a few vids I've done. ;-)

BUMP.

We need more entries for this to work guys :-)

The deadline is the 5th of May. I will have to move that if we don't get more entries. :-(

I don't know what 'enough' is but I had imagined about 20 to pick from.

SW :D