Parajet Zenith

stuartasutherland

I saw it in the flesh last week and was blown away, it is superb. Some really innovative features. Should be available within a few weeks apparently.

I thought it was still top secret but as it's now on Facebook I guess it's all public now.

I saw it in the flesh last week and was blown away, it is superb. Some really innovative features. Should be available within a few weeks apparently.

I thought it was still top secret but as it's now on Facebook I guess it's all public now.

From the look of the pics, I can't see how it will stand up on it's own. Is there a fold out stand or something? Would help with fuel filling, pre / post flight checking etc.

From the look of the pics, I can't see how it will stand up on it's own. Is there a fold out stand or something? Would help with fuel filling, pre / post flight checking etc.

I dont think it does stand on its own,

I was reliably informed today that it will have a stand / stand up.

Looking at the motor close up is nothing short of amazing! It's like looking at a well made clock.

Well done to Andrew for some awesome CNC work. Literally EVERYTHING has come out of a CNC machine.

I have a picture on my phone of the frame and cage with no engine in (but not sure if I can post it yet)

SW :D

Because its bad etiquette when asked not too.

Its a picture of the motor and frame without the engine. Not the same as the facebook shots.

SW :D

Thanks Alan, although I am still not sure what all the fuss is about, it looks like half of it is missing and I am not sure what the unique selling point will be!

Eddie

It folds down to virtually nothing so great for travelling with, and it looks sexy.