Back in the air

True to my word as soon as I could I hobbled on my cructhes back into a microlight and got back in the sky 3months + after falling out of it...

its been the longest Ive not flown since learning to fly over 15yrs ago

still carnt walk but at least I can get to a flying machine

Waaaahaaaa

5733640dc08bd_IMGP0522-Copy.JPG.a5aa5ecc

5733640dc39cc_IMGP0568-Copy.JPG.de2fc070

5733640dc74f5_IMGP0550-Copy.JPG.481b6b2e

I bet the biggest challange was steering it on the ground :|

Well done for overcoming the odds and probably ignoring all sensible medical advice. Bah, what do doctors know. They wouldn't understand the neeeeeeed for a flying fix.

Speedy recovery from here on :D

Getting back up where I belong was awsome....thanks for the positive feedback still along way from being able to footlaunch and and another month before I can put my right leg on the floor but just goes to show how you can get over/find a way round a problem...if you want to :)

I dont know if Ive posted this video link before if I have sorry :oops:

But Ive been going through some of my videos and to me this one stands out because its got everything I love about flying and features the NEW BRITISH powered handgliding CHAMP as of 2011

Getting back up where I belong was awsome....thanks for the positive feedback still along way from being able to footlaunch and and another month before I can put my right leg on the floor but just goes to show how you can get over/find a way round a problem...if you want to :)

I dont know if Ive posted this video link before if I have sorry :oops:

But Ive been going through some of my videos and to me this one stands out because its got everything I love about flying and features the NEW BRITISH powered handgliding CHAMP as of 2011

Enjoyed that :)

Quick question: Do you transport, rig and de-rig your flex wing each time, or do you have it hangered. If you rig, de-rig, how long does it take?

Cheers

Dan