Petrol check Mirror

fordnmt

Never heard of one of these, my throttle handle has an LED light that comes on to let me know my fuels running low which gives me a minimum 30 mins running time. Is mine the only one that has this?

Sorry I can't be of any help! :cry:

Richard X

Posh git :lol:

Pet shop for a budgie mirror

Builders merchant/hardware store for the retractable cord. Sorted or you too lazy for that :lol:

I saw a post written by Gordon dunn once who answered this very problem.......he suggested that you use your digital camera to take a picture ....and then look at the picture....and hey presto you can see how much ful you have left....

I normally use the ....Budgie mirror .....

but when that went wrong :? and I had to resort to using this simpler and more cost effective method :lol: and it does work

i made one from a budgie mirror and key retractor, but it was crap, i have now bought one from ebay and its a lot better, lightweight, tough and has a convex mirror. They are not on there at the minute, but keep looking under 'paramotor fuel"

All great suggestions!

I have got a Parajet compact and have recently discovered that I can lean forward enough to the left to actually see how much fuel there is left in the tank - Result!

You could carefully give it a go next time you fly. You might surprise yourself like I did.

Ian.

I use the mirror which came with my back pack baby carrier. They include it so you can look at your baby on your back which is never something that I felt compelled to do. It came on a long bit of cord with a mini clip on the end - ideal. Not a very helpful comment as the back pack cost almost 100 quids - but I thought I'd chuck that out there anyway!

I use the mirror which came with my back pack baby carrier. They include it so you can look at your baby on your back which is never something that I felt compelled to do. It came on a long bit of cord with a mini clip on the end - ideal. Not a very helpful comment as the back pack cost almost 100 quids - but I thought I'd chuck that out there anyway!

Try eBay for an old back pack? Just a thought...

My last post was in jest, but it did get me thinking that you must be able to buy spare retractable mirrors for baby carriers. I found this one:

http://www.naturallyhappyslings.co.uk/b ... rrors.html

you could probably make it cheaper yourself but if you can't be bothered this might do. Apparently it is made of " heavy-duty chrome reel with over 1 meter of quality retractable cord" and most importantly you can even "clip it to your skirt"...