Paramotor Club 08-09 Video.

Well here it is!

I am going to upload a better res copy just as soon as I can suss out how to export it as one. until then.... Enjoy!

SW :D

Hey Simon,

nice video, Lynwen and Dave would be proud of you! I thought that the music went really well with the video and that the video itself really captured what flying around Lambourn and the surroundings has to offer. It was also a good reminder of just how much has happened over the last year. Lets hope that 2009 is as good. I didn't realise that you'd been out in the desert though :lol:

Out of interest what package did you use to put it all together?

Regards

Ken.

Ace Vid Dude :D

I found the bit between 5.13 and 6.09 most intersting :D... did you notice the rapid dab of brakes before I went over your head? I was actualy more worried about the tree behind you :D

You realise your going to have to keep filming all year now, for the next instalment.

Thanks!

& The software is Magix Movie Editor 15 +

It's a company I used to use when into making music on the laptop (Magix Music maker)

I thought I know the Music software inside out, so should be able to use the movie stuff as well. (It is almost the same)

Hi Doug,

Sorry it's only in the credits mate!

I missed filming your first take off becasue I was Recovering RAF Colin 'Again' in my 'LAND ROVER' which I know he is a fan off! :lol:

Next video will be of the Fly-in on the 6th and 7th. Be there or Be square! lol

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant video Simon. I've only just found it as my internet connection went t*ts up on the 28th May and I was off line for two weeks +. Aahhhhrrr :!: It really is as bad as the BT ad suggests :shock:

Slim was certainly airbourne for a long time 'Flying for 18 months' - how did he eat, ohh maybe that's why he's called Slim :lol:

It's really good to see the enjoyment of the PMC club.

Cheers,

Alan

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...