Xmas Party.

All,

I am thinking that if we are going to have a party for Xmas that we will need to start getting it sorted out before everything is booked up. Who would be up for a food / drink party at a pub close to the flying site?

Just that you are happy with the idea will do, I will find out costs and dates as soon as I have a few replies.

SW :D

Count me in.

Did you have any particular day of the week in mind? A Friday or Saturday would be good for me, I always need a day to recover before I go back to work!

Jingle bells.

Togsie.

Update:

Simon I'll be bringing the strife along so make that 2 places for me please.

Edited by Guest

I am going to book, the Rose and Crown in Ashbury (Next to Sally Anns B&B and the Lambourn flying site for all those whos name is on this list. I am sure that there will be more added but here we go..

Rose and Crown, £22.50 for a 3 course Xmas dinner per head on Saturday the 15th of December. I am going to book this tomorrow so PLEASE let me know if you can not make it.

As suggested a bit of flying is in order during the day..... maybe a Santa costume flight LOL.

OK,

I have now booked 20 seats (with a possible 10 more if needed)

The plan is...... (Weather permitting)

Fly somewhere during the day, maybe a 1-hour XC or something (It will be cold) then land where there will be some beer and wine...waiting then hit the pub for our Xmas dinner at pub opening.

Entertainment will be annoying balloons as supplied by Martin. (Martin cater for 20 x )