The 2013 Flying Show..

https://www.facebook.com/events/446526652135072/

We are going to be there... Paid up PMC members can enjoy half price entrance (I think that means £6) AND the motorcycle show is on at the same time!! :-)

Avoid buying tickets until discount code is live :-)

Free Beer at our stand to anyone who has a www.ParamotorClub.org T-shirt on !!

Its all new this year, no political BS, just loads of cool flying machines and the latest flying accessories.

Are you going to be there? NEC 30th Nov and 1st Dec ( my Bday just sayin....) ;-)

SW :D

There are a lot more trade stands this year.

A huge amount of effort has been put into rebuilding the show from scratch. Think of it as the first UK flying show and go with high expectations :-)

LOL

OK, the T-shirts were given out to full members who went to the summer fly-in this year. Thats why some of you don't have one.

Nothing to do with amount payed. It was an event freebie.

Or just tell the guys that are over seas and no chance in hell of making it! :)

Man I hope the weather holds out here.... I'm die'n to go for a fly in the mountains (lose the motor).

Ah you guys will have a good show, sounds like there has been a tom of effort put into the event.

Keep your eyes on that Allan K guy if he makes it.... AAA wont even take him in!!!!!

Cheers

T

Need to stir these guys up once in a while or they get to serious lol

That’s a French beer correct? If I’m correct it’s one that has a strong barley/hoops taste (A beer with some bite). I like those beers once in a while. I'm a big Stout fan, I love a dark one :)

Where I live in Brazil is really nice however the city lacks some worldly influence (this has its good/bad points). Bad point is we are limited to mostly on continent produced products. Believe or not there are a couple of guys here that have formed a “beer club” every three months or so they import beers such as the ones you mentioned. We pay a flat fee and everyone gets together for a BBQ and beer tasting. Great fun!

• 3 weeks later...
https://www.facebook.com/events/446526652135072/

We are going to be there... Paid up PMC members can enjoy half price entrance (I think that means £6) AND the motorcycle show is on at the same time!! :-)

Avoid buying tickets until discount code is live :-)

Free Beer at our stand to anyone who has a http://www.ParamotorClub.org T-shirt on !!

Its all new this year, no political BS, just loads of cool flying machines and the latest flying accessories.

Are you going to be there? NEC 30th Nov and 1st Dec ( my Bday just sayin....) ;-)

Hi Simon,

is there any date when these discounted tickets will be available please?

Cheers

Al