intermediate wing

matt_k

As you already know ive just moved onto the nuc. And i was also thinking of the three, nucleon Fusion and speedster.

But one of the deciding factors for me was the test results.

Fusion scored 8 B's and 4 C's

Speedster 3 B's and 6 C's

Nucleon 6 B's and 1 C

I liked the lower C's bit..

But im probably biased because my last wing was a synth which i loved..

And it wasnt because i liked the colour Morgy :wink:

Now way the GTR is replacing the fusion.... I will place money there will be a fusion 2 in the next 12 months.

Matt i know you dont like the bumpy stuff... So i would stear you away from the Fusion as it does tend to move about allot more than the speedster and the Nucleon. If you want a solid fast xc wing go for the nucleon. If you want something that you can throw around and use speedbar, trimmers and tip steer in any position then the speedster. Its also very good for XC and more efficient than the Nucleon. IMO

Please try before you buy

Unlike Clive who just liked the colour!!! :wink:

Now way the GTR is replacing the fusion.... I will place money there will be a fusion 2 in the next 12 months.

What do you know that an official importer doesn't then Morgy? Rumours like this tend to effect the way people buy, and to the very best of my knowledge there is no Fusion 2 on the cards. Since the Fusion, they have been working on the GTR non stop.

SW :D

I have no insider information

Now that there is a revo 2 the new GTR what is there going to be next????? My guess is that there will be a Fusion2 within a year.

It's just progression everything evolves and get better. Why would anyone wait for the possibility of a new wing to come out.

I would not wait on buying a speedster just because there might be the chance of a new Speedster 2 coming out in the next year. How ever i would wait if the knew there was a new wing coming out shortly.

I am sure if matt or anyone else wanted a fusion they are not going to wait a year over the speculation from someone like me unless my name was passcall.

The fusion is not unstable in the slightest... But will move around your head. The tip's can pop in and out i have had this a few times. I have flown it in some very rough air indeed and everything was fine. But I does move around allot more than the Nucleon.

Matt you got to go for the fastest most stable wing out there mate K2 all the way!!!!!!

And the colour scheme is awesome!!!!

Neil have a word with yourself :D

Matt go for the nuce, its a good xc wing and I know you like a bit of that :D

PS: if you are selling your Revo my mate Chris mite be interested.

Matt you got to go for the fastest most stable wing out there mate K2 all the way!!!!!!

And the colour scheme is awesome!!!!

Neil have a word with yourself :D

Dave mate have you not seen the video's of this amazing wing its so fast so so agile and above all safe its certainly No1 Dave!!!!!

Anyway this is not about what wing is the fastest ITS what wing should Matt as a normal Pilot buy!!!

As long as you try all the wings your thinking about buying and not just buy it because our mate flies one or you like the colour or pattern.

Good luck on your choice Matt

But please try before you buy.

• 3 months later...

Matt i know you dont like the bumpy stuff... So i would stear you away from the Fusion as it does tend to move about allot more than the speedster and the Nucleon. If you want a solid fast xc wing go for the nucleon. If you want something that you can throw around and use speedbar, trimmers and tip steer in any position then the speedster. Its also very good for XC and more efficient than the Nucleon. IMO

Please try before you buy

Unlike Clive who just liked the colour!!! :wink:

Bang on!!!! If the above is true don`t like bumpy stuff the nuc just hangs there. You could fall asleep. Most times I just point the glider (Nuc) and hold the throttle there is nothing else to do. Here in Brasil it`s always bumpy on the cost. 30deg cause thermic bubbles of rocks, reefs and grass etc.

If you want a glider to throw around the Nuc is hard. You would have to stay small or smaller :mrgreen:

I`m light on a 29m all up 100-105k and only ever had a wing tip come in during some nasty thermic crap. It came in and out like nothing on neutral trim

test drive em! Bug Morgy!

Edited by Guest