fly mecc v bulldog

andy1977

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“you should work for the police or my missus as shes always trying to catch me out too”

Just pointing out the mistakes you make, which was either to mislead the readers or an attempt to discredit me.

“no need to revert to profanity's mate "bullshit"

Sorry Mate, but that’s our motto “Bulldog Not Bullshit” I will try my hardest not to use it again.

“its simple, you build and sell bulldogs therefore there the best thing since sliced bread and better than any other paramotor on the planet”

Have never said this. These are your words and I thank you for them.

“were as i fly flymecc which as i said before is a great machine ! i didnt say said your bulldog wouldn't pick me up ff the ground or fly a reflex wing, and i would love to try one out to see what there like if anybody has one near me.”

If you reread my posts you will see I made NO reference to the Flymecc not being able to fly me. I just stated that the two Sky engine machines I owned didn’t perform as I was hoping and only just flew me. The only caparison I made between the two marks was I believe our frame is a stronger in design and Alan (Flymecc owner) backed this up with “i have no doubt that the bulldog frame is more rigid than the Flymecc carbon frame” every thing else I mentioned was complementary and suggested customers tried. Can’t be fairer than that.

“re hull aero club yep you got me there ! ddoww of course im at hull aero club it dont take a genius to work that one out with all the videos on there, i was simply joking when i said i wasnt there. please dont dob me into the caa”

Oh, I see the joke now, must admit you got me there ;-) Regarding the CAA, they are reactive not proactive. They wait until you’ve had an incident then throw the book at you.

“would you be up for the thrust test thing ? i would, winner supplies a beer for all attending”

I wish all motors where thrust tested more at events. That way we might get rid of the Bullshit (sorry that word again) claims manufactures make about static performance, thus hopefully giving the buying public the information they deserve. And I don’t need an excuse for a good piss-up.

“come on clive smile lifes too short”

Mark I do smile plenty and my friends regularly inform me that I am living the dream. Please don’t assume from my posts that I am a miserable git, because when we meet, we will most probably discover that our online image is different to what’s being portrayed here. I just don’t like being accused of saying something I didn’t or being dragged into a Bullshit (and again) campaign to hoodwink customers. In my world a spade is a spade.

Back to the Original post Andy you could try Nigel at UKPPG he trains using EC Extreme and you can train using his equipment and have your first few flights using his equipment there a friendly bunch!!!! and trains all year round.

That way you have the time and a little insight into the sport & whilst training at UKPPG they are one of the largest supplier's of Paramotoring equipment in the country and have a wide variety of demo machines such as Bailey,EC,Parajet and and variety of wings as well which you can try out and make draw your own conclusion's.

No i dont work for UKPPG just like others find them very approachable and helpful and good at what they do.

Neilzy

“you should work for the police or my missus as shes always trying to catch me out too”

Just pointing out the mistakes you make, which was either to mislead the readers or an attempt to discredit me.

“no need to revert to profanity's mate "bullshit"

Sorry Mate, but that’s our motto “Bulldog Not Bullshit” I will try my hardest not to use it again.

“its simple, you build and sell bulldogs therefore there the best thing since sliced bread and better than any other paramotor on the planet”

Have never said this. These are your words and I thank you for them.

“were as i fly flymecc which as i said before is a great machine ! i didnt say said your bulldog wouldn't pick me up ff the ground or fly a reflex wing, and i would love to try one out to see what there like if anybody has one near me.”

If you reread my posts you will see I made NO reference to the Flymecc not being able to fly me. I just stated that the two Sky engine machines I owned didn’t perform as I was hoping and only just flew me. The only caparison I made between the two marks was I believe our frame is a stronger in design and Alan (Flymecc owner) backed this up with “i have no doubt that the bulldog frame is more rigid than the Flymecc carbon frame” every thing else I mentioned was complementary and suggested customers tried. Can’t be fairer than that.

“re hull aero club yep you got me there ! ddoww of course im at hull aero club it dont take a genius to work that one out with all the videos on there, i was simply joking when i said i wasnt there. please dont dob me into the caa”

Oh, I see the joke now, must admit you got me there ;-) Regarding the CAA, they are reactive not proactive. They wait until you’ve had an incident then throw the book at you.

“would you be up for the thrust test thing ? i would, winner supplies a beer for all attending”

I wish all motors where thrust tested more at events. That way we might get rid of the Bullshit (sorry that word again) claims manufactures make about static performance, thus hopefully giving the buying public the information they deserve. And I don’t need an excuse for a good piss-up.

“come on clive smile lifes too short”

Mark I do smile plenty and my friends regularly inform me that I am living the dream. Please don’t assume from my posts that I am a miserable git, because when we meet, we will most probably discover that our online image is different to what’s being portrayed here. I just don’t like being accused of saying something I didn’t or being dragged into a Bullshit (and again) campaign to hoodwink customers. In my world a spade is a spade.

having just spoken to clive on the phone seems we both got off on the wrong foot !

sorry clive :oops:

now please dont send the boys round mate :lol:

only joking !

on a serious note, sorry buddy didnt mean to put the bulldog down in anyway, just wanted the flymecc to get a fair trial.

thanks

marko

[vimeo][/vimeo]

I am loving this new,,,, call and chat approach we seem to be adopting on this forum :-)

Happy smiley people ! :D:D

We like that

SW :D

Awwwe FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ! :twisted:

Just kidding..

Im grounded right now and only jealous that you lot have something to talk about :lol:

[vimeo][/vimeo]
I am loving this new,,,, call and chat approach we seem to be adopting on this forum :-)

Happy smiley people ! :D:D

We like that

SW :D

Awwwe FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ! :twisted:

Just kidding..

Im grounded right now and only jealous that you lot have something to talk about :lol:

well just to let you all know im going to go and see pk in manchester and have a look at his bull dog with them only being 20 mins away so all you fly mecc boys cheers your post but i think bull dog will be one i never thought it would have turned in to a war of words but its made some good reading and thanks again to everyone who joined the debate :lol:

well just to let you all know im going to go and see pk in manchester and have a look at his bull dog with them only being 20 mins away so all you fly mecc boys cheers your post but i think bull dog will be one i never thought it would have turned in to a war of words but its made some good reading and thanks again to everyone who joined the debate :lol:

When every someone post's what is the best motor there is always a heated discussion between two or more people. Everyone who flies normally thinks there motor is the best... Thats why they bought it.... :wink:

I would still go and look and try on other makes (not putting the bulldog down) i like it... But it's always worth having a look you never know!!!!

Good luck and happy flying

I am moist at the thought Pete.......................! should I say Daddy bear :wink::D

oh dear, i dread to think what happens at these fly-ins, has anyone ever woke up in the morning with a sore bum but can't remember/don't know why....???

:lol::lol::lol:

Think about spain and sore bums :shock::D

what do you mean by that spain and sore bum

I am moist at the thought Pete.......................! should I say Daddy bear :wink::D

oh dear, i dread to think what happens at these fly-ins, has anyone ever woke up in the morning with a sore bum but can't remember/don't know why....???

:lol::lol::lol:

Think about spain and sore bums :shock::D

what do you mean by that spain and sore bum

You had to be there :shock::D:D

Defo BullDog with polini Thor.

Clive the KobraPPG with water cooled SkyEngine is called the Snake. The Venom is polini Thor.

KobraPPG used to sell the flymecc it was called the Karbon.

Why choose between Flymecc Carbon or Bulldog when if you combine them both you would end up with a KobraPPG Venom ;)

Best Regards

Vince

totally un-bias KobraPPG UK importer....

Have you looked at x-generation as another alternative.

Truth is different motors for different pilots.