Why do we have to wait!!!!!

morgy

Better to have the customer service if/when you need it than not.

The majority of Parajet customers seem happy enough and they get lots of positive feedback via email/phone.

From the pilots I have spoken to over the last couple of years, when things go wrong or they need new parts it can take them months to get a response from some of the other paramotor manufacturers. So don't think Parajet are doing too badly.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you buy a new Parajet keep your old motor as a back-up.

Mine has done more miles back and forth with UPS than it

has in the air.

always makes me laugh how parajet owners hark on about how great customer service is, when in my mind its a bit like a reserve, good to know you got it, but a something is obviously wrong if you keep having to use it.

You may find that there is a high number of honest people that fly Parajets on this forum in particular.

That is why there 'seems' to be a higher number of problems.

My first Parajet did over 900 hours many first flights / school hours before it broke. My second one has been hammered from day 1 as a tandem motor, which it is not designed for, and again... no problems.

So I have a 100% suces rate to shout about. :-)

SW :D

Slapper said....

If you buy a new Parajet keep your old motor as a back-up.

Mine has done more miles back and forth with UPS than it

has in the air.

:?: ??????????? :?:

I thought that was jocks......or was it shaggydecs.......

I just carnt keep up :lol:

No this is the first time mine has gone back.what was wrong with the other parajets,i think its the ducati electrical bits,change them to jap ones may be the way to go for parajet.at least we are not shipping them to spain etc,and parajet are not blameing the pilots etc.all makes can have niggles even new cars breakdown its the service you get when they do that counts,i dont care what make i fly as long as it flys.old or new.good job they turn into gliders when engine packs up lol.

I have had 2 pap top 80 (still got 1) :)

2 Simonini mini2 plus (still got one) :)

2 parajet macros (still got one) :)

And all running great

The only problems Ive had is me blowing the first parajet up (fuel wise not the motor my fault :explode: )

And I did melt a piston running lean (my setting for solo and forgot to richen it back up) doing tandem, which was a bit silly on my part :oops:

• 2 weeks later...
Imagine my surprise when I went to discuss about buying a new engine and prop and was told he will custom build it in to his frame (different engine so new mounts alter exhaust ect)

And in about 2 WEEKS :shock:

Now THAT is what you call Customer service :D:D

Thanks ???????????? :wink:

Well the time has come to let you all know as it is being delivered Monday.

The new motor is a :|

BULLDOG with a Simonini evo and 3 blade helix prop :D:D

90+ kilos of thrust so I think we have solved our power problem :lol:

Can I also thank Clive for the extra work and effort that he has put in to getting it built in time for the Spain trip.

BULLDOG PARAMOTORS no Bullshit, just fantastic Service.

Imagine my surprise when I went to discuss about buying a new engine and prop and was told he will custom build it in to his frame (different engine so new mounts alter exhaust ect)

Well the time has come to let you all know as it is being delivered Monday.

The new motor is a :|

BULLDOG with a Simonini evo and 3 blade helix prop :D:D

90+ kilos of thrust so I think we have solved our power problem :lol:

Can I also thank Clive for the extra work and effort that he has put in to getting it built in time for the Spain trip.

BULLDOG PARAMOTORS no Bullshit, just fantastic Service.

I have not had any dealings with Bulldog But everything i have heard from steve haze About Bulldog is that the dealer service is second to none and Clive bends over backwards to help you out!!!

If you build a 4stroke with a low active hang point I want one :D

True.

We have a low boy quad for when we are filming, but as you know we cannot use it in this country of ours. :cry:

Get a French license, it's not difficult, and then you can :D

Cheers,

Alan

SSDR allows single seat but not tandem.

The quad/trike has to be certified in this country due to using it tandem, and there are No certified tandem ones out there.

WEll there is one but its butt ugly and you sit side by side.

I will try to find a picture of it

Pete

Its here, running and all shiny and new :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you again Clive, service at its best :D

Hi Yogi,

Due to it being a custom build, you will need to talk to Clive about a price and availability. (not sure how many more 210 engines he has on the shelf.)

Clives number 07736 553 834

SW :D