Why do we have to wait!!!!!

morgy

I ask you why?? when looking into buying a new paramotor it's hard enough to choose what you want as there are so many different motor's out there now. But why do we have to wait so long from placing an order to collecting your new toy.

It does not make sense to me.

I understand about supply and demand and all that it's just very frustrating if you have to wait 3 months for your motor esp if you have had to sell your old one to fund the new one. 3 months is a long time to wait and not fly!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the case of Parajet, they simply can not make them as fast as they are selling them.

They are constantly growing the number of staff, stock levels of parts, new machines, bigger workshop to try and reduce delivery times.

It's a constant catch up. The market is moving very quickly indeed.

The best things come to those who wait ;-) ( how long did your ATOM take to arrive? )

SW :D

ARRHH that was two years of hell!! :wink: BUT in the case of the atom the options list is a mile long even the lights are an optional extra :roll:

But why dont the suppliers/distributers keep some stock of motors. If they sell that fast why dont you keep a rolling stock order going.. Then people will come to you first to buy as you have them in stock and they wont have to wait 3months...

ARRHH that was two years of hell!! :wink: BUT in the case of the atom the options list is a mile long even the lights are an optional extra :roll:

But why dont the suppliers/distributers keep some stock of motors. If they sell that fast why dont you keep a rolling stock order going.. Then people will come to you first to buy as you have them in stock and they wont have to wait 3months...

Good idea BUT if they are working flat out to produce the ones they have sold when are they going to make the ones for stock??

I understand where you are coming from Morgy...

I did have stock of wings and motors for about a month over the summer and I have to say its fairly scary having £25k tied up in stock that you can not be 100% you are going to sell, more so when the mark up is so low.

You may think I am taking the pi** but I swear you would not invest if you saw the numbers.

The dealers are lying! no ones doing that well! if they are, i wanna sell paramotors!, they just cant afford to have stock instock, they order your order when you place the order and give them some money for the order :roll:

No one wants £££ sitting around in a shop when they can still sell anyway but we have to wait!

I used to sell new sports boats and when things went bad i sold all my stock and sold only to order which took 6-8 weeks and told any enquiries i cant get em quick enough!

The dealers are lying! no ones doing that well! if they are, i wanna sell paramotors!, they just cant afford to have stock instock, they order your order when you place the order and give them some money for the order :roll:

No one wants £££ sitting around in a shop when they can still sell anyway but we have to wait!

I used to sell new sports boats and when things went bad i sold all my stock and sold only to order which took 6-8 weeks and told any enquiries i cant get em quick enough!

Which is exactly what I wrote, so why am I lying?

It seems Parajet are quite busy - hopefully with lots of new business, as they have posponed their new Zenith paramotor.

They may be busy but they still have time to answer my questions with some enthusiasm. For that I am very grateful.

For me, second to a good product, customer service gets my vote and I'll be be buying my next paramotor from Parajet.

:D

Wait 2 weeks and I can fly you all there on my super powerfull custom Tandem paramotor that only took 2 weeks to build from order :D

O did I tell you it is only 2 weeks till I get it?? and that was from the order date :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So what was the order date ? :) And when do you get it ?

09/09/2011-------27/09/2011 :D

If you buy a new Parajet keep your old motor as a back-up.

Mine has done more miles back and forth with UPS than it

has in the air.

always makes me laugh how parajet owners hark on about how great customer service is, when in my mind its a bit like a reserve, good to know you got it, but a something is obviously wrong if you keep having to use it.