Big thank you Essex Flyin

Hi to all those who attended the Essex Fly in, what a fantastic weekend it was. Everyone was so friendly and the atmosphere was truly great.

I would like to say thank you to all of you that came for making it a truly memorable event can't thank you all enough.

Friday it all looked grim, Saturday day was windy but at around 7pm all i can say is the atmosphere was electric as .everyone went for it, i even got to have a fly myself. I reckon there were 40+ pilots in the air the run ways were like Gatwick, with paramotor's lined up ready for take off it was fantastic.

Paul the farmer and Jackie his wife were amazed by the sight and commented on how friendly everyone was he said he enjoyed the company of all the pilots etc over the weekend and joked could it be a monthly event?.

Everyone, a BIG BIG thank you for everyone who came and to all the instructors/traders for all their input help and advice.

Neilzy

if carlsberg made flyins :D

What an awesome weekend, from the feedback I heard everyone had a great time, big up the four guys that flew in, 3 of the lemmings from cambridge way and Seymore who flew all the way from newhaven :shock::shock:

Big thanks to Neil for putting it together and everyone who attending for making it the best fly in this year by far.

Dave

Yeah a big Well Done to Neil, Clive, Simon and Paul (the owner of the site) - and anyone else who had anything to do with it.

What a great weekend and how lucky were we with the weather on Saturday evening and Sunday!!

I'm actually so tired from all the flying yesterday that I can't be bothered to go out flying this morning!!!!! It's been a long time since that's been the case!

Give the site owner a big thanks because dealing with snotty neighbours in the supportive way he did was really good to see.

:wingover:

Hi

A big thanks to the Essex boys for a great weekend... I got there on friday with the wind howling wishing i had stayed at home. BUT Friday turned out to be a wicked day. Every one was so friendly. Friday night turned into a very heavy night. I was glad that saturday day was not flyable as i felt like crap..... everyone had a great flight on sat eve after a long wait... sunday was also a good day for flying. having fun in the low clouds (oops under low clouds) :lol:

My arms still hurt due to all the low level beach skimming spirals and wing overs.

Most of all a massive thanks to Paul top bloke!!!! :lol:

I totally agree! What an amazing fly-in!

Everyone was so friendly, the facilities and food were great and the location was fab to fly around. Even the weather was on our side!

Thanks to Neil and everyone else whose hard work and good spirits made it a massive success.

See you at the next one! :wink:

Ian.

Seymores vertical landing after his epic flight in some real wiggly weather gets the hardcore award for friday. Matt gets a massive ten for bbq skills after the burger van was abandoned with a gas leak! Was brilliant to meet everyone that came along...your all a top bunch of blokes!

Many thanks Neilzy , Paul and co for a fantastic weekend.

Appreciate all the hard work and arranging the weather :D

As an in-training wannabe spectator I had a great time and apologise for my many questions on the dreaded " Ive got a Randne and .........! " subject.

Dave

Well i took off at 4.30 on Friday evening and headed to Southend, a slight cross wind/head wind and a total of about 35 miles, one hour 40 mins later i got there, the last 20 mins the wind really picked up(fast trim and bar and down to 8mph!!).

Everybody had a fly on Saturday evening.

Sunday was an early start for some (4.30am flying) not for me tho but at 10.30 to took off and headed back to land in the playing field by my house, only 45mins to get back at 3500ft all the way abovet the clouds BLOODY GREAT!!!.

Mark

Thanks to everybody that sorted out the fly-in.

Hi to all those who attended the Essex Fly in, what a fantastic weekend it was. Everyone was so friendly and the atmosphere was truly great.

An even bigger thankyou to you lot that organised it. The site was excellent (loved the on site catering) and the flying was superb - especially the Saturday night sunset. Fingers crossed for an invite back next time.....