Paramania REVO2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll give as much feedback as I can. However, this is going to be my first wing, so I haven't got much to compare against (although I learned on a Revo).

I'm just hoping that they really do roll it out in May. I think the Fusion was around 8 months late...?

Also ordered my Pap PA125 at the same time.

Now I just need to tell the missus :wink:, and figure out where the dosh is going to come from.

Sometimes you just have to 'do' without doing too much thinking.

Better to beg for forgiveness afterwards than ask for permission before :wink:

• 1 month later...
I'll give as much feedback as I can. However, this is going to be my first wing, so I haven't got much to compare against (although I learned on a Revo).

I'm just hoping that they really do roll it out in May. I think the Fusion was around 8 months late...?

Also ordered my Pap PA125 at the same time.

Now I just need to tell the missus :wink:, and figure out where the dosh is going to come from.

Sometimes you just have to 'do' without doing too much thinking.

Better to beg for forgiveness afterwards than ask for permission before :wink:

I like the cut of your Jib Poz.

Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down: (Kobi Yamada)

Oh, by the way, good luck with the Mrs thing...

Whitters

Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down: (Kobi Yamada)

Love it :!:

Oh, by the way, good luck with the Mrs thing...

All done and dusted 8). After all I am the boss of the household...and...

.....actually I really wanted to clean the house for the next year and buy that nice handbag i've been looking at for a while...in fact, the list is long but if something is worth doing... :wink:

Now... the GoPro, the helmet, the GPS....... :|

• 4 weeks later...
All good things come to those who wait.

I agree. I waited and something good came in the post today, in the form of a Revo 2 :D:D:D

Serial number: 0610001 I feel very honoured to get the first one.

Very excited. Just need the wind to drop so I can have a play.

Dan

Thanks Matt.

The problem is that although we have a great climate here in Spain, unlike the UK, but we don't have any nice green and soft fields to ground handle a nice new wing like you have. I know I'm being a big sissy, but I don't want to drag my new Revo2 along an abrasive sandy beach....just yet, so trying to negotiate the use of a large field nearby...well I would try to negotiate if I could find the bloody owner :?

Will update this post as and when I get airborne.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Working on a video right now, so here's some tasty pics.

2x Revo2's, 2x polini thor paramotors = a lot of fun.

4778566208_fe2db23de4.jpg

4778568976_97674db9a2.jpg

4778566702_75b8318357.jpg

For more pics follow my flickr page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/surfervince/sets/72157624334859157/

A proper good wing, I love it. I really enjoyed flying Revo2 its a joy to launch, a beginner intermediate wing that is pure fun to fly.

It definitely felt faster than my Fusion on bar but I was on the Revo 26 and my Fusion is a 29. The bar felt a little longer. I wasn't paying a lot of attention to comparing it, I was just out for the fun of it. More sink on bar but similar glide through the trim range. More time on the wing will be able to answer more in depth. Not as maneuverable as the Fusion but still felt really good to fly and can be easily chucked about if required. Tips more solid, launching is the best I have tried to date. It is a very very competent wing and at a good price considering the very high quality. New risers a little stiff, but a big improvement on the original. Still got the tip steering knot which actually didn't slip but I had given it a pull before hand to secure it.

Uploading a video right now to you tube. http://www.youtube.com/surfervince

Cool video Vince. There seems to be a slight dip in the middle of the leading edge, were you overweight on the wing :?:

Cheers,

Alan

Dudek ReActionTST 29

Fresh Breeze Airboss (Solo)

Previous Posts: 739 (logged as Alan K)

Not at all. the 26 felt spot on. Haven't noticed any dip in the middle, but it does look to me to have a fairly flat top uh oh did I really say flat top :roll: I mean it hasn't the arc that the Fusion has.

To prove the point of how good the Revo 2 is, I have an ex-demo Fusion 29 up for grabs :shock:

Not at all. the 26 felt spot on. Haven't noticed any dip in the middle, but it does look to me to have a fairly flat top uh oh did I really say flat top :roll: I mean it hasn't the arc that the Fusion has.

To prove the point of how good the Revo 2 is, I have an ex-demo Fusion 29 up for grabs :shock:

not a fair comparison a 26 to 29!!!!