PMC Partners Membership.

Hi all, 

As you can imagine, I am already busy with the 2020 events organising. :-):-)

While thinking about the admin for this I wondered if those who's partners regularly attend the events would be interested in a Wife's / partners membership? 

It would save money for those partners who attend the events and help the PMC to continue making them better for all of us! :-)

Ideally all of them would join so that we can make the event booking in tent a cash free environment. 

Over the coming months the online shop will be getting more and more products added to it. As soon as there is a healthy number of items in there, ALL Paid members will see an automatic discount on all items in the shop. (this would include Wife's and Partners who opted in to this) 

I am keen to hear your / even better, your partners thoughts on this, please PM or post here with your findings. :-)

Many Thanks

SW :D

Hi Simon ,great idea my wife has always supported me  paramotoring , and always wants to go to the fly-in ,  we always have a great time , How  many fly-in  do you have in the pipeline for 2020. Thanks Simon for the best paramotoring club on the planet.!!!!  Merry Christmas mate.    Geoff /yvette

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1