PMC Fly-in 2013.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone attract any other women than you wife is (by mistake of course :wink: )

next day you need to do very careful preflight check-my you can find few mystery slacken nuts,and bolts ,and several tiny holes in your fuel tank discovered to late :explode: done by nail file.

Have nice game guys

I really, really want be there but unfortunately harvesting time coming and I be stick to tractor for many hours including weekends :cry:,until we not finish fields jobs :x

in this moment I have request to Simon,(I have no chance to attend) please give my place to nice trusted college .

• 2 weeks later...
[attachment=0]PMC T-Shirt.png[/attachment]

If you are a full Paramotor Club.org member, and you are coming to our epic Summer Fly-in.... you will be given this amazing fashion garment. You will be the coolest person in that pub, club, or even shop!! Women will become instantly attracted to you, so you will also receive a free shitty stick with your new threads. :-)

SW :D

Do hope you have some (at least one) XXXXL size!!!!!!!!

Some 2 stroke oils are expensive so i thought I would let you know that I have been using this for the last 6 years and have never had any problems at all.

It burns clean, no smoke, no carbon build up, no messy exhaust

.Silkolene Comp 2 Injector Synthetic 2T Oil (yes it is premix as well)

Retails at £9.50-£10 per litre.

Hi Guys!

I was hoping to pop in on Sunday to check out the flying, get some inspiration and hopefully have a chat with an instructor? I'm pretty keen to get involved with PPG - hopefully start training soonish and get a rig. I live in Great Haseley just down the road.

Anyone prepared to chat on the day?

Richard

Ditto from me, y'all have an awesome time (sorry Mike couldn't resist it :oops: )

Fly safe and party hard :shock:

I'll get to a PMC fly in one day,

Cheers, Alan

You could always arrange on over there Alan, Im sure quite a few would come with enough notice.

Happy to arrange if you can supply a site Alan :-)

Shout me after this one if your interested :-)

SW :D

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app