dudek Nemo motor 2 wing/motor

vinnie

Hi All

Hello I'm Gary and i would like to introduce myself to you all and if possible pick your brains as well.

I'm An absolute complete newbie and about to enroll on a para motor course as an intro in the sport.

I would greatly appreciate your advice on kit selection.

I aware its a bit like horses for courses but given my info below any pointers you might be able to give me would be greatly appreciated.

Weight and height 95kg and 5'10

The purchase i make will probably have to last a good number of year so maybe something i can grow with.

Ive been recommend the Dudek Nemo motor 2 and a Moster 185 motor.

Can anybody throw some light n these and there suitability or an alternative please.

Many thanks in advance.

Gary

Hi All

Hello I'm Gary and i would like to introduce myself to you all and if possible pick your brains as well.

I'm An absolute complete newbie and about to enroll on a para motor course as an intro in the sport.

I would greatly appreciate your advice on kit selection.

I aware its a bit like horses for courses but given my info below any pointers you might be able to give me would be greatly appreciated.

Weight and height 95kg and 5'10

The purchase i make will probably have to last a good number of year so maybe something i can grow with.

Ive been recommend the Dudek Nemo motor 2 and a Moster 185 motor.

Can anybody throw some light n these and there suitability or an alternative please.

Many thanks in advance.

Gary

Bulldog with the moster engine

Revo2, but thats only because I fly one :D

Vinnie,

Well first hand experience here.

My instructor recommended a Nemo which I bought off him although I bought a brand spanking new revo with PAP ros 125 combo prior to training with him. Did my first couple of flights on the Nemo and that was it...........................Revo after that and never looked back!!! Still have the nemo..............but I would definately recommend a reflex wing for starters..............they are 'so-up-there' these days and a lot easier to use.

mike

Vinnie,

A Nemo Moto is a very good wing for your first flights as it is so easy to launch and land, it especially good because it has a very slow launch speed, it will start to lift you you at a little more than walking speed, it is very good in a school environment but as someone said in one of the previous posts, you will probably quickly grow out of it and want to buy something else.

However maybe your instructor has correctly assessed your level of ability, fitness, age, weight and your aims and recommended one for the right reasons.

Paul D

Vinnie,

A Nemo Moto is a very good wing for your first flights as it is so easy to launch and land, it especially good because it has a very slow launch speed, it will start to lift you you at a little more than walking speed, it is very good in a school environment but as someone said in one of the previous posts, you will probably quickly grow out of it and want to buy something else.

However maybe your instructor has correctly assessed your level of ability, fitness, age, weight and your aims and recommended one for the right reasons.

Paul D

By the way: I flew a Nemo for about 2 years (about 250 hours) and was very happy to float around slowly, taking photos, thermalling and admiring the views, I did not feel the need to go faster and to cover more ground or fly in stronger wind, (I am very much in the minority here) Only when I thought I deserved a new wing did I choose one with better performance.

Paul D

Hi all

Once again many thanks for your thoughtful replies.

Met up with the instructor for the taster course but dam it was to windy to even get the wings out but ive let him know how much i would prefer the Dudek Synthesis and he has said whenever we do get the chance to train he will bear that in mind.

I have chosen to train under him and therefore i will trust his judgement. But again may thanks for your comments as by them i have come to the conclusion of the above preference of the wing i would like.

Regards