no flying

alan_k

It seems extremely quiet on here.

The weather over here is s**t, and getting worse. No flying this month yet although high pressure is forecast for next week, so here's hoping for some airtime.

Anyone in other climes doing any flying? Remind us what it's like :?

Cheers,

Alan

The weather over here is s**t, and getting worse. No flying this month yet although high pressure is forecast for next week, so here's hoping for some airtime.

Cheers,

Alan

Well I posted a video on a recent day out to Tarifa, but Alan you're the only one that commented on it, so I figured folk are getting fed up with me posting videos of sunny climes whilst it's not good elsewhere :cry:

Cheers,

Alan

Well I posted a video on a recent day out to Tarifa, but Alan you're the only one that commented on it, so I figured folk are getting fed up with me posting videos of sunny climes whilst it's not good elsewhere :cry:

Iv'e had enough of your sunny Video's showing me your sunny climate it's fooking 60knotts and raining out side here!!!!!

Sod it i am going flying tomorrow rain snow wind what ever i am going flying!!!!!!!!

On a 747 to canada wwhhoooooo hoooooooo see yah windy uk im out of here!!