Online Pre Flight Checking comp.

All,

Below are some pictures I found of a Paramotor for sale. (for safety reasons I am not posting the link)

Lets see who can spot the most faults, have a good look and make a note of the number of faults you can find, then post a message with that number.

We will ask the winner to post his / her list and award that person a prize of 'almost' nil value. !!

OK, so... the pictures...

paramotor2.jpg.b49e89d1f51392832b94a7846

573364015852b_paramotor4.jpeg.9d434acdad

5733640160b50_paramotor3.jpg.f3a39db9ff2

Oh my god that's terrible,staggering, what were they Thinking, how do they expect to sell that

I mean yellow, blue AND animal print :shock:

shocking taste lol :)

Could be worse, I have seen a PINK paramotor !

If it's the one I'm thinking of, THAT pink framed paramotor was owned by a prominent PMC member!!!....... :shock:

Oh my god that's terrible,staggering, what were they Thinking, how do they expect to sell that

I mean yellow, blue AND animal print :shock:

shocking taste lol :)

Could be worse, I have seen a PINK paramotor !

If it's the one I'm thinking of, THAT pink framed paramotor was owned by a prominent PMC member!!!....... :shock:

What we did not tell him was, when he was flying it he looked a proper "member" :shock::D

super slick, yeehaw

You gotta get yourself one of these babies....so cool man

Super Quiet, super strong, built in crumple zone, most powerful motor in the known universe.

super cool leopard print harness, with super safe knotted seat belts.etc etc......

Knock it on a few years to the current model and it actually makes the "320 improvements over previous models" claim quite feasible. :D

Colin B

Oh and Dave.....I wont mention props on backwards. :twisted: