Jump to content

Don't Try This at Home...

Recommended Posts

...you might have to pay road tax get a mot and insurance ...

Not forgetting non-standard 'special build' non-type approved roadworthiness assessment - or alternatively getting some gadger to walk in front with a suitably red flag!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I almost pi**ed myself laughing when he overtook that car! :lol:

Seriously considering digging my old mountain bike out of the shed.

Do you think that this would this be considered illegal on British roads?


Likewise, I would have loved to see the look on the drivers face :lol:

He kinda looks like Pete B!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...