flyin video

I have to say,

Great vid.

BUT

You are doing well to ask for advice for the soundtrack! Dude of all the music in all the world you picked that! ?? !! ??? !?!??! !?

:lol:

SW :D

Ha ha, This is from Jackie......I've just been watching the video from the Oxford PMC flyin. Another good event you organised Simon. I did like the music Paul added to the video lol. Keep up the good work for that event and future events.

Jackie XXX

I am sure I am not going mad, are you saying that there was flying at Common-leys this weekend as well as the last one?

If so, why was nothing posted about it!.

Eddie

Edie you will be forgeting that I paid you for your motor next :? , be the way when can I pick it up?

Pete b :D

Pete, will take you up on that offer of the bandage for the exhaust. if you leave it in your van l can pick it up next time we meet. Hoping to pop up to the flag pole the Monday following the Nats. Will also be at the Nats on the Sunday arriving early morning also.

Mike 8)

Pete, will take you up on that offer of the bandage for the exhaust. if you leave it in your van l can pick it up next time we meet. Hoping to pop up to the flag pole the Monday following the Nats. Will also be at the Nats on the Sunday arriving early morning also.

Mike 8)

Dont know if I will get down to the flag pole this week so will see you at the nats.

Pete b

Is anyone going to the Nats from this neck of the woods?

I have a wing to deliver, it would be great if someone going could take it for me. :D

Is anyone going to the Nats from this neck of the woods?

I have a wing to deliver, it would be great if someone going could take it for me. :D

Mikes coming up on Sunday. See if he could swing around and pick it up.

If not we could meet up and I will deliver it.

Pete b

Havn't even looked at the map yet lol, but if l swing near to you, then there will be know problem in actually popping in and picking it up on Sunday. It will be very early though. Will have a chat by phone later about it Simon.

Mike