Total members now over 5000!!!! :-)

58b5f023b8f07_5000members.jpeg.c77a2c3cb8a9e54c623ec0b413302cb6.jpeg

I just have to give a massive shout out to each and every one of you :-) As you may have noticed, the Paramotor Club has just exceeded the 5000 members mark!! There are a couple of duplicate IP addressed accounts but since the purge of non active members last year this number is as close as it can be to the real number!! :-):-) 

Next target, 10,000 members! :-) 

Massive thanks to all of you! 

SW :D

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, admin (Simon W) said:

Welcome :-):-) 

Please do go to our members map and add your location. 

You may not say, 'howdy' but do you have a cowboy hat? ;-) 

Added to the map, I see there's another member within a few miles of me. Nice. 

I don't personally own a cowboy hat, or boots, but it's not too uncommon to see 'em outside of the city. There are lots of farmers and ranchers in the small towns around the cities. Lots of pickup trucks, tho! You can't throw a rock without hitting a pickup truck in Texas. 

We do drink tea... mostly iced tea, and mostly sweet. 

We don't often say "yee haw!" or "rawhide".  "Yipee Kay Ya, M*er-F*er" does come up in my lexicon once in a while! 

-M@

3 hours ago, FrayAdjacent said:

Added to the map, I see there's another member within a few miles of me. Nice. 

I don't personally own a cowboy hat, or boots, but it's not too uncommon to see 'em outside of the city. There are lots of farmers and ranchers in the small towns around the cities. Lots of pickup trucks, tho! You can't throw a rock without hitting a pickup truck in Texas. 

We do drink tea... mostly iced tea, and mostly sweet. 

We don't often say "yee haw!" or "rawhide".  "Yipee Kay Ya, M*er-F*er" does come up in my lexicon once in a while! 

-M@

I just had a look on the map! What are the odds of there being someone within walking distance!!!! lol that's made my day that :-)