Excellent, well done Simon. I have to say, as per last year, it was a great weekend... made especially so by the people who were there. We must ensure we get Neilz and Cath drunk again next year!!! 

BTW Simon do you still want some of my aerial footage?

Lee (Reaction) Jackson

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, reactionjackson said:

Excellent, well done Simon. I have to say, as per last year, it was a great weekend... made especially so by the people who were there. We must ensure we get Neilz and Cath drunk again next year!!! 

BTW Simon do you still want some of my aerial footage?

Lee (Reaction) Jackson

Nooooooo I can't remember much I hope I didn't offend anyone !!!!

• Upvote 1

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:24 PM, admin (Simon W) said:

Awesome vid!! Thanks for making :-) :-) Apart from 4:18 where you don't have your brake parked on the magnet. tut.

SW :D

Indeed Simon, it is a flaw and something I'm working on. I also tut angrily at myself when flying and spot they're not parked... and it still happens far more than it should.

You may also have missed that I took off with my throttle caught in my brake line! Ironically, the night before, I was talking about exactly this issue with Tom... and I said I'd abort the take-off if it happened to me. The very next morning it did and I was airborne before I spotted it! It was very easy to put right though, and I got some decent height before I tried to sort it - just in case.

Cheers Alan, it's like an old friend that goes off on wee adventures with me (slowly... very slowly).

• Upvote 1