New motor ?

garyfreefly

Back on topic, before the Bailey lovers begin another Parajet Bashing thread (yes I mean you Morgy) :wink: .......

....That is indeed Dean Eldridge's Volution Custom that he arranged for a Polini200 to be fitted with. (I think he sourced the engine himself).

Phil Jennings has a Top80 fitted to his Volution Custom. Parajet are sponsoring some competition pilots and had the frames painted and labelled with the pilot's names on. They look flashy (or bling).

Regards,

Steve

Indeed Steve is right, Dean is just about to get on a plane to Brazil to compete in the Fly games http://www.ojovolador.com/eng/paramotor/?show=1482

He is armed with the latest Polini 200 (proto) in a custom Volution chassis and Paramania GTR. As he's the only Brit there and on top form we're hoping to get a good result.

I am also now a Parajet team pilot and have spent the weekend at the factory fitting out my new Volution chassis with a Top 80 and 130 prop.

Coming to a comp field near you!

Optimized-IMG_3540.jpg.87ee351a933f7706f

Optimized-IMG_3541.jpg.b5eed4315bb2af135

Optimized-IMG_3543.jpg.bf23e46695f58e4be

• 2 months later...