Essex Fly-In Shall We!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all just talking to the nutter of a land owner we have aka Paul LOL and he wants us to do it all again, and this year. He was so taken back by all the goodwill and friendly people he has asked us if we would like to have another Fly-in later this year say around midde of September.

So what you all think No Polls this time just your feed back???????

Neilzy

Yup count us in - my feedback would be to leave the format as it is, you covered the main areas like camping, catering & toilets which were all excellent.

One slight improvement woule be maybe a larger central mown square to avoid queueing to take off ? and a map in the marquee showing no-fly zones for those who were not listening in the briefing ?.

Hi

Yes i am well up for it.....

But as Dan said a central take off area would be good as the run way did get a bit clogged some time esp when the wind was a little cross to the strip.. +That would make for a much bigger camping area!!!!

OH one last thing this time can you make sure you have 3 flyable days next time!!!! :lol:

Yes, definitely up for it. Hopefully I will be in a position to do some flying this time, rather than standing on the ground wishing I was up with the all the others! :acro:

Rich

P.S

Thanks to Outkast for letting me try on his new motor... I'm now looking at ways to raise the extra cash to buy one!

''Maybe next year Rodney... maybe next year...''

Thanks to Outkast for letting me try on his new motor... I'm now looking at ways to raise the extra cash to buy one!

Lets hope they stop putting nutserts into a plastic tank!!!!! that way you can get more than 1ltr of fuel in it before it starts to leak :lol::lol:

Lets hope they stop putting nutserts into a plastic tank!!!!! that way you can get more than 1ltr of fuel in it before it starts to leak :lol::lol:

LOL Yeah

Trickyh, no worries was good to meet you, hope to see you in the air sometime soon :D