off topic

Mike

Hummm,

That is by far the most bizzare thing anyone could have asked on this forum I recon. :-)

What would be Bizzarrerrer is if someone HAS got a book or DVD on the subject!!! :shock::shock:

Mike, you are an odd man, man. But that's good :D

SW :D

Forward launching using a unicycle would be very interesting......

What about forward launching whilst juggling on a unicycle?

Ah, but it wouldn't be footlaunched. You'd have to pass your microlight licence to launch with a unicycle. You'd also have to pass a sanity check I think :)

ok ok right ok right right ok ok right right ok ok ok ok right. God his voice goes right through ya Lol. Actually just after l posted here l looked on U Tube and there are lituraly hundreds of clips. many thanks Tom for your input.

P.S. This chap has about ten clips in all and all with the same naration.

P.P.S. weather still not looking peachy.

Mike 8)

Ah, but it wouldn't be footlaunched. You'd have to pass your microlight licence to launch with a unicycle. You'd also have to pass a sanity check I think :)

Doesn't the legislation say that it must be capable of being foot launched, not that it actually must be foot launched? So as long as you can reach the floor on your unicycle, then you'd still be covered by the exemption :-)

Doesn't the legislation say that it must be capable of being foot launched, not that it actually must be foot launched? So as long as you can reach the floor on your unicycle, then you'd still be covered by the exemption :-)

It MUST be foot launched, but you can land on wheels.

Pete b