Fly another day Tip to Tip trailer.

Hi Pete, Jackie wants to know what were you trying to do in between my legs :-) on the trailer above.

Mike.

Jackie says down boy he's mine hahahahahaha

Well it was like this you see Mike had been away from home for a long time and felt a little down -----------SO----------I decided to stick my head between his legs and lift him up when I stood up!!!!!!!!!!

Well what did you think was going on :roll::roll:

Pete b

Good work Simon.

I may be speaking out of turn but there does seem to be some poor take off technique in there, with arms flapping about. Was it the conditions?

I was taught to keep the arms up so the brakes were fully off until lift was felt, then dab the brakes to unstick, is it me? :roll:

Safe flying,

Alan

Good work Simon.

I may be speaking out of turn but there does seem to be some poor take off technique in there, with arms flapping about. Was it the conditions?

I was taught to keep the arms up so the brakes were fully off until lift was felt, then dab the brakes to unstick, is it me? :roll:

Safe flying,

Alan

No its mainly me .

Pete b

My mate asked whats with the play on bond film names ? and had some more suggestions for the 2010 DVD.

Live and let fly

You only fly twice – bit morbid this one!

For your fly only

A view to a fly

The flying daylights

Goldenfly

Tomorrow never flies

:lol:

Never gonna say goodfly

dont fly (guns and roses)

fly me a river!

:D

Good work Simon.

Safe flying,

Alan

To be fair, I think that we were all a little bit knackard. Also the conditions were about as bad as it gets.

It is also fair to say that most of the pilots had never even touched a revo before.

You last comment is 120% correct though :-) run run run run run until lift and then brakes if needed. Perfect.

Non of us were expecting it to be so physically demanding I dont think.

SW :D

All,

Our video is VERY close to hitting the homepage of You Tube...

If you have an account with them and have not done so already, please favorite it for me, lets see if we can hit the homepage! (about 8 more favorites will do it I recon)

SW :D

Simon, you should add more tags to the vid and to the title if you want more hits, ppg and powered are not in the tags and lots of foreigners would search that, microlight and ultralight would be handy tags too but I'd definitely put Paramotor & PPG in the title line too!

Added it to my favourites!

Cheers

Malc

Oh, and another way to get tons more hits is to add the tags crash, accident, collapse, takeoff and landing, those are all words that I search for along with paramotor and I guess many others do the same!

Cheers

Malc

PS: Yes, 750 hits is damn good in 24 hours but no harm making it better! :D

what a great reaction! Thanks to all of you for the enthusiastic response. The DVD is away at the manufacturers now, so it won't be long before everyone can watch what was a thoroughly inspiring adventure. Lynwen and I don't fly (yet!) so it was truly a privilege to get an insight into your strange world of cutting edge avionics (is that the right word?)

Dave and Lynwen

what a great reaction! Thanks to all of you for the enthusiastic response. The DVD is away at the manufacturers now, so it won't be long before everyone can watch what was a thoroughly inspiring adventure. Lynwen and I don't fly (yet!) so it was truly a privilege to get an insight into your strange world of cutting edge avionics (is that the right word?)

Dave and Lynwen

You the man Dave

and Lynwen of course :shock:

Pete b