Peabee

asquaddie

I thought I'll open a topic on the 'Peabee'

Anybody seen it, flown in it or know anything about it apart from a non professional facebook page (sorry mate who created it :-( , but I am bringing it to life on this best PPG forum in the world :-)

(not responsible for the above comment due to my prescribed drugs I'm taking)

Tony

1 hour ago, admin (Simon W) said:

I think you should give all your credit and debit cards to your misses until your off the drugs! lolo

I think you're so right.

1 hour ago, admin (Simon W) said:

I prefer a more floppy affair

How many answers can we get from that statememnt?? :-)

I thought you prefer choppers

• 1 year later...

A chap has just bought one in our paramotor group in Kent, UK. He can't run anymore and had mainly flexwing experience. After much research he decided on it. He said the customer service was great and there's plenty of options to add to it. His version had the moster 185 plus motor at £12k. We all thought it looked lovely and flew well. I would buy one today, providing i had space to store it and a field just outside my house. Other than this, it still takes some time to get flight ready compared with trike and of course you can't do tandems and take off's in very short fields. 

Unfortunately for him, he ended the day on his second flight semi crashing the peebea, bending back axle and front wheel, wind conditions didn't help as as its so light he must take off and land into wind.

Lovely bit of kit though.  

I didn’t know you got 6 hours in the Peabee but do know currently you can get 5 hours free training with the Eurofly Snake. Came very close to buying one but decided to carry on with the Paramotor training. Given I just can’t get a day to fly because of the wind conditions and not looking likely either, I should have got a Snake as weather has been perfectly suitable.

Trevor.

• Like 2

Yes I visited Sutton Meadows to see him off the back of picking ng up a leaflet I found when at the PMC meet. He was good enough to demo it for me and I really liked it but was won over by the portability of the Paramotor, still am really just looking unlikely I’ll get a calm enough day for some time.

Trevor.

Hi

I've ordered one and collecting it in mid October. Done 6.5 hrs training. Will do a couple more hrs then first solo. 

Message me or email juliedrake@live.co.uk  and I can give you all the info. 

It's supercool and I just can't wait

Flylight Airsports have the top training CAA approved. 

I'll post pics etc when I'm flying it

Julie aka Dave 

• Upvote 1