Arizona trip.

I am off to Arizona for a week of flying Paramotors in Monument Valley at the end of Feb. :-) :-)

I will be taking a Zenith with me and a wing. I am meeting with a friend who lives out there.

Assuming that the trip is as drama free as it can be, it would be interesting to know how many of you would be interested in a similar trip.??

We will both be taking loads of video of course!!!

SW :D

There is a very good chance that assuming your happy on a Parajet 'and why would you not I guess?' that you would only have to take your wing.

This is a huge long shot at the moment but 'people's interest' would deffo help to make it happen. :-)

My friend is very wealthy, loves the Parajet brand, and the PMC.... and is talking about a joint venture type arrangement for such trips to be able to happen.

Your feedback here will almost certainly have an impact on the outcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have just successfully (sent) a V3 and a wing to Arizona. It costed £200 and took under a week over the Christmas period.

This is two large boxes so something like a Zenith would be less.

I am weighing up the benefits v agro for both sending and taking with. My trip at the end of Feb I will be taking a zenith and a wing in a large case with me on the plane.

Medium term, we would look at having motors based out there. as mentioned. :-) :-)

I am off to Arizona for a week of flying Paramotors in Monument Valley at the end of Feb. :-) :-)

I will be taking a Zenith with me and a wing. I am meeting with a friend who lives out there.

Assuming that the trip is as drama free as it can be, it would be interesting to know how many of you would be interested in a similar trip.??

We will both be taking loads of video of course!!!

Yes