Team 5 Blue

At a pilot weight of 76 kg you would be bang on the top of the weight range. Right where you want to be. It will probably lift you easily. Even better if you have a chance to fly before you buy. I think the wing is a 1-2 DHV. Also make sure this matches your capabilities

Seems a little harsh?

He was asking a question. I would ask the same question... if your mainly going to Paramotor why would you not want a reflex wing instead of a little known about (in paramotoring) PG wing?

SW :D

Simon W not harsh at all , morgy's first reply to my post was " Who ??? " not lekker or helpful re my request for Team 5 information ! But thanks for the input , a reflex is not what I am looking for , I live on a beach with great dunes so want a wing for dune flying and PPG , I also own a Honda 750 when I want to go fast I fire the bike up !!! I am a biker who has a PPG so have a low tolerance for a smart arse ,

Sorry bro but I don't see where I was not being polite ? I simply responded to a post that in my book was trying to be a smart arse , who answered my question with " Who ??? " that's impolite in my book as was his 2 post !!! But I can see you are not happy , however I am having got what I was looking for re Team 5 Blue wing , sorry to have upset you ..... I don't however believe you are biker's hahaha no way bro , anyway I am happy to go so please delete me or whatever you do ,

Simon W not harsh at all , morgy's first reply to my post was " Who ??? " not lekker or helpful re my request for Team 5 information ! But thanks for the input , a reflex is not what I am looking for , I live on a beach with great dunes so want a wing for dune flying and PPG , I also own a Honda 750 when I want to go fast I fire the bike up !!! I am a biker who has a PPG so have a low tolerance for a smart arse ,

My first reply was WHO? Yes Who i have never heard that name.... I alway say stick to the main names Ozone Paramania Dudek Apco... you say your a biker with a Honda would you go out and buy a yingtong 250 for $2000 or a Yamaha for $4000....

Most of the yanks like non reflex Why?? who knows. May be they all listen to Not so Super super Dell.

I came from hang gliding then PG now PPG i started with a non reflex PG wing because this is what i had... It was Slow and oscillated like a bastard my arm were shot after 45mins of hands up flying. Now i can fly for 4 hours + with just my Brain hurting :wink: longest flight to date is 5h20m. I kept my PG wing for 1 week and ordered a Paramania Fusion as my first PPG wing and instead of doing 27kph i was doing 60khp for the same size wing.

I also Free fly my Ozone Speedster and will piss over most of the PG wings when the wind gets up... 25mph+ try that on your team 5 same size wing it will also fly when the lift is getting low and scratchy.

Thanks for the Smart arse comment but i wasn't trying to be... So buy your team 5 blue and in 3-6 months you will be fed up of being the last and slowest pilot unless you fly alone.

Fly safe

Mark

My first reply was WHO? Yes Who i have never heard that name.... I alway say stick to the main names Ozone Paramania Dudek Apco... you say your a biker with a Honda would you go out and buy a yingtong 250 for $2000 or a Yamaha for $4000....

Most of the yanks like non reflex Why?? who knows. May be they all listen to Not so Super super Dell.

I came from hang gliding then PG now PPG i started with a non reflex PG wing because this is what i had... It was Slow and oscillated like a bastard my arm were shot after 45mins of hands up flying. Now i can fly for 4 hours + with just my Brain hurting :wink: longest flight to date is 5h20m. I kept my PG wing for 1 week and ordered a Paramania Fusion as my first PPG wing and instead of doing 27kph i was doing 60khp for the same size wing.

I also Free fly my Ozone Speedster and will piss over most of the PG wings when the wind gets up... 25mph+ try that on your team 5 same size wing it will also fly when the lift is getting low and scratchy.

Thanks for the Smart arse comment but i wasn't trying to be... So buy your team 5 blue and in 3-6 months you will be fed up of being the last and slowest pilot unless you fly alone.

Fly safe

Mark

Mark what happens if he buy's a Team 5 RED!!!!!!!!

:wink::wink::lol::lol:

No way on earth would I touch any Team 5 glider. Not only are Team 5 bust now, but nearly all their gliders have recently been shown to be out of trim with stretched lines. That's probably why someone is flogging it off cheap.

It's a massive problem for free flyers, but even worse when you're talking about paramotoring with one. The lines will have an even greater force acting through them and be even more likely to go out of trim as you'll be above the weight range.

The DHV have issued safety notices saying the T5 wings are prone to deep stall due to this problem. If you really insist on buying one, the consensus opinion currently is that it will need to be sent for a professional line change (ie the loft or aerofix) if you really insisted on flying it. This would quite honestly be my last choice of wing! There's some horrible videos on youtube of people falling out of the sky on one in deep stall.