Neilzy New Gear

Neilzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At last its all here picked motor up today and already started to run it in and WOW the power is awesome, it really has to be the most powerful motor ive had to date, seriously its the nuts the quailty of the build is great to but even at this early stage its difficult to hold down whilst just short bursts of power cant wait to fly the motor......

:tripup:

• 2 weeks later...

OK, lesson learned tonight on 1st flight.... too much power with incoming cross wind from sea result is a rather speedy twist RIGHT followed by an even quicker turn right followed by an extreme downwind leg (25mph at a guess) decending all the time heading towards a previously thought of too far away to bother set of iron railings..... Time to bin the flight and power slide face down, down a dirt path engine off using an even less known set of steps with a hand rail made of what looked like scaffold tube to stop WOW it happen all so quickly well at least im ok, my poor new motor sadly took a bashing tho........ :cry:

573363fdea82e_paramotor007.JPG.c583fd6b7

Hi all after a long analaysis and a few good words of wisdom i have to agree that this one is prob down to me pilot errrrrror sigh, maybe a little to eager to get aloft and rushing. Anyway not wanting to go through that again downwind at around 25mph and then using my nose a brake i have decided to go back to skool with Alex & Mike at Braintree for my next attempt they have im told have a much MUCH bigger field so as soon as my cage is fixed il give it another go.....

Neilzy (slightly bruised) :lol:

Hi all after a long analaysis and a few good words of wisdom i have to agree that this one is prob down to me pilot errrrrror sigh, maybe a little to eager to get aloft and rushing. Anyway not wanting to go through that again downwind at around 25mph and then using my nose a brake i have decided to go back to skool with Alex & Mike at Braintree for my next attempt they have im told have a much MUCH bigger field so as soon as my cage is fixed il give it another go.....

Neilzy (slightly bruised) :lol:

OUCH!

at least you are ok mate, gear whilst costly can be replaced, dont leave it too long to get sorted as you will need it for the fly-in :D