This weekend 19th 20th.

All,

I will be away Thursday and Friday this week, I have mini family drama to attend to, Pete B 'may' be up there if the weather is good.

I will be there at the weekend however, as the weather is looking PERFECT for the flag pole, 7-mph up the hill Sat and Sun.

SW :D

All,

I will be away Thursday and Friday this week, I have mini family drama to attend to, Pete B 'may' be up there if the weather is good.

I will be there at the weekend however, as the weather is looking PERFECT for the flag pole, 7-mph up the hill Sat and Sun.

Will you be taking your Revo?

Dave.

All,

Will you be taking your Revo?

Dave.

To the flag pole, yes mate.

RIDGEWAY.

All, We will be at the Ridgeway tomorrow. If your not sure where that site is, its on the B4000 between Ashbury, and Lambourn. (look for wings)

If you still cant find us, call me on my mobile :-)

The end of an awesome weekend!

Thanks to everyone who visited Lambourn this weekend :D we had a buzzing weekend, just like the summers of old!

Tuesday is looking a little off, but the rest of the week is looking great!

Let the good times roll!

My word!! someone found my video quickly! :D

Had an amazing day training and after a rusty 30 minutes it finally felt natural. After a good day I am now aching and bruised but loved every minute. Fingers crossed for motor time next visit!!

Anyway, more videos -

Here's the other one of Colin, anyone know his user name to let him know?

First one is still uploading (at least 40mins from my post time till available)

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

Great vids!!

When I see these it makes me wish I had more time at the moment to get out there and get myself in the air. Problem is the distance to Lambourn and good weather always clashing with other commitments, does anyone else have this problem??

I just seem to be on a constant battle to get the time to get my training in, will I ever get off the ground?? Have booked in to do a week out in Spain while out on business so hopefully this will be my break and I can progress beyond running around with the wing..... so frustrated at the moment, have my motor sat in the garage and I can't even use it yet...

Macro yes Prop runs too close to frame???

Indeed,

We belive that a hard landing or two in the past, coupled with the more flexable fibreglass prop allowed it to contact the cage.

Many other people are using the fibreglass props now and having no problems with them. (hence, we think something must be bent as well as the prop giving a little more)

I will be able to let you know fully when the motor is back from Parajet after a full check.

Great vids!!

When I see these it makes me wish I had more time at the moment to get out there and get myself in the air. Problem is the distance to Lambourn and good weather always clashing with other commitments, does anyone else have this problem??

YES, I have a 2 hour journey to lambourn, I really like fying down that way as there is some nice open countryside and uncluttered airspace wich I dont have here in essex, everytime the weather looks good for flying I have other commitments or work.

Dave