Who Was That On TV This Morning?

I suspect this will stir some interest.

The question is, did it launch?

Lets have our own little 'blast lab' before the show. :D

Its a Go cart, (standard) except for hang points added.

With the Paramotor Club Revolution 26

No thrust... Just tring to convert ground speed into lift with the brakes for a 'hop'

SW :D

It will be interesting for sure. :D

I can say though that everything we did (and intended to do) on that day, had all of the required permissions in place.

You will more than likely understand a little more once you have seen the full footage!

On the + side......

How cool is it that they left the PMC logo on the wing!!!! I thought they would blur it or something.. :-)

I hope soooooooo very much that the little bit they MADE me do to camera is not shown... :oops::oops::oops: and I urge you all to remember that its a CHILDRENS TV SHOW!!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

LOLOL

If they play it, I can assure everyone that knows me, will be rolling around on the floor laughing until it hurts.

Mate,

When you see me say the lines I had,, IF you see it and I do hope you dont... you will know why I felt like a bit of a muppet.

As always with this type of thing I was a very fun 3 days of fliming and having a laugh (and flying around the top gear track on the paramotor for an hour or so was also quite cool.)

O no!!!!

This could well be one of the most embarassing moments of my life.... In fact thinking about it, it WILL be the most embarassing moment of my life!

LOL, noooooooooooooooo

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Its been driving my misses mad, she has watched 20 Blast Labs keeping an eye out. LOL

It may well not be the one. .... ... there is hope yet!

I have just had an e-mail back from the Blast Lab Production company....

It is 100% on @ 08:30 on the 15th of August on BBC2.

But should we believe you..... I think if I was worried about potential embarrassment I might be tempted to accidentally give us the wrong date :lol: