Nokia N95

WOW!

All, I have just got and charged my N95 Phone. I have to say this......... I am not getting old but.........how do you use the phone!!! :lol:

This phone has so much kit in it that you could forget it was a phone!

The GPS / Radio wave stuff to pinpoint you can only be a good thing when using the GPS stuff.

I used GPSJ on my old phone which I liked. I will hunt for an updated version / the better option but of non found I wil be more than happy with GPSJ.

All those wiv phoned posh enough to run windows mobile, contact me for the all singing all dancing mobile / GPS software, it will turn your phone into a £900 GPS for £75.

SW :D

Ive ended up buying the n73,read load of reviews on n95 and loads said theres keeps on crashing,freezing etc,not trying to put you off!! Trouble with these nokia's is the symbian software on them,mine is being sent off next wk to have software upgrade,its got to slow even with a 1gb card in it and i dont even download anything! goodluck though,great phones whilst they are working.Ive now gone back to my sony ericsson k800i,great phones :D

I have mentioned this in the past, but anybody using a shareware program for PDA’s called ‘GPSDash ’. I have seen it superimposed onto a PPG flying video and it was showing live data – direction, speed, height etc

Looks very good and it’s free if you have a PDA.

I've downloaded it and had a bit of a play, it's features are pretty impressive. My only reservation is that it is, as you say, PDA based. The drawback to that, in the case of my PDA at least, is that the device itself isn’t particularly rugged and the battery life is very poor.

Regards.

Togsie.