Rest of the week.

The rest of the week is looking like its going to be flyable.

Anyone blagged any time off work to come for a play?

Welcome to our new members BTW, we have had a flurry of them over the past week or so.

BE SURE TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE.

SW :D

After this wet weather front passes we *should* have several great days starting tomorrow (Weds) with the wind gradually decreasing as the week goes on (from 9mph tomorrow to 3-4 on Friday and the weekend).

There is a big lump of high pressure moving over the UK which is always good news :D .

I'm tempted to take the next 2 days off work to get some air time in, Simon are you around ?

Simon are you around ?

Of course matey, if its flyable I will be in the field from about 09:00 until 17:30

Dan you need to start on the Nav Ex stuff. Make sure you have got a good tank of juice and comms, we will go for a fly together and you can lead the way on a planned route. Do you have an airmap, and a compass? I have one you can use if needed but bring your own if you have one (and suitable case to fly with of course) Time to do some decent XC stuff Yipppeeeee O and bring a camara for your training blog and album.

SW :D

Nah not for me, don't think my wedding tackle will have thawed out for quite some time after this evenings flight, plus my eyes have re occuring flashes since flying over your house and being blinded in the darkness by your hand held searchlight.

On a lighter note the weather should be superb and the high pressure might hang around till Sunday 8)