you have got to laugh

outkast

I dont even want to go there, regarding the many many many many safety things that were very out of place with this You Tube Vid, I did find it very funny to watch but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KNOW THIS!!!!

A Powered HG is not the same as a Powered PG.

PLEASE dont think that you can go to e-bay as a PPG Pilot, buy the kit, and stay alive, I am sure you will not be able to.

This guy was VERY VERY lucky to be alive so that we can all laugh about his 'flight'

What was so wrong, answer??

SW :D

OMG!!!

What a complete co*k that guy had no helmet on it was to windy and it didn't look like he had even had a day's tuition in his life. He was so close to the stall piont so many times. He should be tracked down and his kit taken off of him till he has tuition!!!!!!

IT WAS BLOWING FAR TO MUCH TO FLY THE GLIDER WAS TRYING TO TAKE OF BEFORE HE GOT READY HE WAS IN STALL MODE MUCH OF THE FLIGHT.THE REASON HE HAD NO HELMUT HE LOST IT IN AN EARLIER CRASH.HE HAD JUST PASSED HIS EP ON HG AND WAS NOT CP .U WILL BE GLAD TO KNOW HE HAS PACKED THE DOODLEBUG AWAY TILL HE LEARNS TO FLY THE HANG GLIDER FIRST.HE GOT SLATED BIG TIME ON THE FLPHG SITE.HE WAS VERY LUCKY FLYING A HG A IS COMPLETLY DIRFFERENT TO PPG//FRAZER R U STILL AFTER A MOZZIE POWER UNIT//

What a couple of complete arseholes. Don't they care about he general public beneath, the 'pilots' family and the emergency services who will turn up to scrape him off the deck. What kind of impression does it create within the minds of the general public when the idiot falls to earth (and he will) about the flying and operation of ALL of these types of flying machine. I'm thinking of 'tar' and 'brushes' here.

frazer mosquito a10 prone flphg neil was flying the doodlebug .u where thinking of one a while back,im thinking of selling either the doodlebugbug or mozzie unit as i have one of each also got a avain rio hg ////was going to sell or swap for ppg///

If i ever do decide on getting one then yeah you can film it on one condition. You commentate exactly like the guy on this one...'woha blimey''!!

Ill meet you at lambourn tomorrow so what time you aiming to get there?

about 8 am, may stop at the services for a bite to eat :D

Yes there is.

you have to start a new thread and before you post it, you will notice at the bottom of the box an option to create a Poll, with the questions.

Let me guess....

Is it funny or not?

Although I do agree with your points entirely I can see why people laugh when watching this video.

It's not that anyone here thinks he made even one good pilot decision during the entire flight but he did it and it has been filmed, it's on you tube and if I had to vote I would say that I did find it funny myself, more so the talking than the flying as it happens.

But to make it clear, I also think the guy is in need of some 'direction'