you have got to laugh

outkast

Different people have different views on things, wouldn't it be a dull world if they all coincided.

I think I would have to agree with Norman, people come at something like this fom different angles, at the end of the day, no one was hurt and it did not lead to any serious effects on the sport, I think if anything it serves to remind us and others that proper training and a sound knowledge of all aspects of flying is paramount before taking to the skys.

Different people have different views on things, wouldn't it be a dull world if they all coincided.

I think I would have to agree with Norman, people come at something like this fom different angles, at the end of the day, no one was hurt and it did not lead to any serious effects on the sport, I think if anything it serves to remind us and others that proper training and a sound knowledge of all aspects of flying is paramount before taking to the skys.

What they said.

SW :D

In balance, I did laugh at the video, but I really think the guy was lucky not to get hurt and hope he doesn't in the future, for his sake and ours. Also, having a go at PPG, with no experience, is probably less dodgy than a hangie. I dont think I would have the guts to just try it. I am thinking of going the ppl route and fixing my paramotor to a trike which takes a hang glider as well as a paraglider, but I'll be up in a 2 seater microlight for a few flights first.

On a positive note, it's good that people have seen this, and hopefully all a little wiser now.

Dave