Parajet owners Xmas party.

admin (Simon W)

All (members of this group / actual Parajet owners) 

I would like to invite you all to a Parajet owners club Xmas party at Membury airfield on Saturday the 16th of December. 

This is not a champagne event, more like some people with a common interest in a damp field in the hope it will be flyable talking Pre Xmas Para Bollox :-) 

I will provide: 

Warm Mince pies (essential sugars and fats)  & Mulled Wine (for after the flying of course), And arranged and guided local XC flight of the sights and a small 'surprise' Xmas gift for those who attend :-) 

Assuming it's flyable, I will have ready to test fly, Zenith's with the 80 LC and Moster+ 185, and Mavericks with the EOS 100 or the moster 185. And Dudek universal 1.1's size 25.5 28, and 31. These can all be offered on a break it pay for it basis. 

Please do reply here if you fancy it so I know how many mince pies I will need! :-):-) 

SW :D

• Like 2

LOL I am sure between the (4) so far we can eat a 6 pack at least. 

I get that most people will be busy that weekend being so close to Xmas, but for those who are not I though it would be nice :-) 

If we don't get more than say, another 5 people... maybe we just turn it into a fly followed by a pub lunch :-):-) 

SW :D

• 2 years later...