Don't know if I'm hitting a midlife crisis but some how I have been getting the urge to have a crack at flying one of these amazing machines!

YouTube videos getting me hooked.  

I'm 50 in April am I too old! 

Will need some training any recommendations would be great. I'm in Norwich happy to travel for training any info appreciated. 

You may be pleased to know that we are currently teaching a 74 year old! :-) (and he is flying!) 

@Chilly is in your neck of the woods, I am not sure what course he currently teaches (if any) I think he was taking a break from it last year but worth contacting as a starting point. Just hit the blue link to send him a message. 

Welcome to the Paramotor Club! 

SW :D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, admin (Simon W) said:

You may be pleased to know that we are currently teaching a 74 year old! :-) (and he is flying!) 

@Chilly is in your neck of the woods, I am not sure what course he currently teaches (if any) I think he was taking a break from it last year but worth contacting as a starting point. Just hit the blue link to send him a message. 

Welcome to the Paramotor Club! 

SW :D

Thanks for the welcome will be contacting chilly in due course ?

Mr G, be very careful i know you've about to acquire a ground handling wing + harness, only thing i'd say is don't practice until you've been to see mike as you might have some bad habits, and it will not help your progress as he'll have to stop you from making those bad habits, and yes i might be talking from experience :P.  

• Upvote 1

Getting the ground handling setup is just my way of getting prepared then as soon as mikes available for a few hours and the weather is fair I'll get some tuition booked then I can practise practise practise what mike teaches me until I'm ready for the next lesson. ?