Add your favourite Paramotor videos here. :-)

In the interest of my sanity, and having something to do that is Paramotor related...

I thought I would start this thread for you to add your fav you tube or vimeo vids. :-) It can be your own work, or someone else's. I am going to start with this very recent but awesome PPG video. :-)

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

SW :D

I know what you're saying about the sanity aspect :? Good call for a thread.

We were talking in the car on the way to a nearby town, about how long any breaks have been between flights.

For various reasons, an operation a couple of years back, extended visit to the UK, weather :!:,

the maximum period has only been 15 weeks.

The problem at the moment is that I cannot see a change to the current conditions, the local flying field is so sodden it's even impossible for PPG. My last flight was 18th Jan.

Here is one of my favourite vids:

[vimeo]

[/vimeo]

Cheers,

Alan

In the interest of my sanity, and having something to do that is Paramotor related...

I thought I would start this thread for you to add your fav you tube or vimeo vids. :-) It can be your own work, or someone else's. I am going to start with this very recent but awesome PPG video. :-)

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

SW :D

Great choice Simon. Lovely video. We need some of yours on here though too? :D

I like this one of mine 'cos it's a bit of Sod's Law.

The windsock was limp throughout setting up. I was washing some air over the wing about to launch when the wind decided to arrive (from behind) leading to a launch downwind. The wing was reluctant but once off was okay and as soon as my blurred feet left the ground the sock went limp again.