Sunglider wings

bubba1

Hi Trev,

I would have to disagree with you there.

Sites like this are a great place to talk about products and get honest open feedback.

Take the Polini 100 saga on the other thread for example (we all know about that lack of support from them now)

I think the point it,

You can't expect to arrive with a wing that no one has heard of, it be cheaper, and then people buy it. Price does not sell wings, the way it feels to the pilot, its test results, and a good history for safety sells a wing. Get it to some fly-ins, chuck a few demos out in the industry and then let the amazingness of it sell it's self, or let it be decided by the people you want to sell them to.

Let the people decide. :-)

SW :D

Hi Simon,

You have I assume seen comments from Flymecc uk, this is my point they will act like children to try and distract people when in actual fact they know nothing about the Sunglider, I have as I said passed the comments on to Sunglider who have sent a letter about the comments, so I ask how can this be a fair refection of something they know nothing about !!!!, I will say again cheap is not always sub standard and my point is that other's who know nothing about our sport pass comments when they don't have the full facts and not even seen a Sunglider.

Hi Trev,

I have to be honest, I have not seen the message. I am no more interested in that type of post than anyone else here.

I hope you can see my comment as a positive 'suggestion'

I am sure I am not alone here, but as someone who teaches lots of people I am often offered demo wings from manufactures and the end result is always sales.

The last one was Apco gave me a lift... that week 3 of my students purchased them. (this was because of the way it felt to them)

Would you buy a car without a test drive?

Get one down here so we can all have a play!

Its more likely to be a professional response rather than emotional.

That said, I do think he had people thinking and should have stayed. There are a couple of decent fly-ins coming up... if it were me, you would see me at them handing the wing out.

This forum is without doubt a good place to get information and I am as annoyed at Trevor for leaving for that reason if nothing else. He seems to know about the glider...

One more step (demo flights) would have made it or broken it. (my signature has remained the same for over 3 years) this is an almost perfect example.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Come back Trev.

I never said I was a factory test pilot for the wings !!!!! :shock:

wow there's some loony tunes walking the streets nowadays. sorry I digress and was thinking of somebody else i knew and NOT this Trevor.

now..

what I am saying is that I tested them for a guy i knew called Trevor who used to be at a local airfield i knew and it was before he sold them on to new students as he wouldn't fly them himself. like i said this happened at a local club in front of other pilots (witnessed) and I also have the footage of all my flights I took on said wings

the Trevor I knew was also asked to leave due to the way he conducted his trading and training. prob not the same guy though.

for the record

my name on here has no connection with Flymecc Italy, and is only a random name I selected as i thought it sounded cool.

so...

now that's cleared up.

couple of things

the trevor i knew may or may not be "mr Pirate" (there's maybe a clue in the name on how business is concluded)

the trevor i knew did not fly the gliders he sold but in fact flew a Paramania, well thats when he could actually get off the ground with out crashing into buildings.

for the record I still have clear HD footage of every flight I took on the gliders which I personnaly offered to test before they were sold to students as the trevor i knew wouldnt. which again I asked to do IN font of witnesses. on 1 i found that the brake lines were dangerously adjusted to wrong lengths. strangely enough the footage was actually taken on Trevor's hd camcorder and is still on my pc with embedded times and dates.

all the gliders I flew flew differently (obviously my own opinion)

maybe there better now. but the ones I flew we're very active and defo hands on.

again my own opinion.

regards letters from solicitors n police ???? wtf ? please post me a copy

I have nothing to hide, maybe the Trevor I knew has ?

I'm sure my good friend rich will have a few good tales to tell regards the Trevor I knew.

but then again if I were the Trevor I knew I certainly wouldn't want those skeletons fetching out the cupboard now would I

Love it ... :lol:

A guy selling equipment he dosent fly...

An instructor who can't take off...

Just goes to show New pilots need to pick there instructors very carefully...

Be this the trevor on here or not I think this is disgraceful..