A fly in next to a pub... :) Sheffield Sep 14-16 2012

outkast

Gents,

Just wanted to say thank you to you all for Saturday morning. It was great to meet you all & pick your brains & see some of your machines in the flesh. You'd all got loads to say & I feel that despite not seeing any flying my knowledge on ppg has advanced from having a chat with you all & it's really spurred me on to get some training asap & I picked up some great tips.

Thanks to Jason from Hull - let me know when there's some stuff happening over there & I'll head over.

Sorry that you didn't get to fly the dam gents, gutted for you all but sounds like the pub got some hammer which can only be a good thing!!

Sorry that I didn't catch up with Sticky who's been great since I joined this forum but I hope to see you at another event in the future.

Thanks again gents!!!! :D

Hi Everyone.

Big thank you to you all for coming to sheffield over the weekend.

It was great to meet everyone even if the weather dint play ball.

Jill the landlady said we are all welcome there back again next year we were all a good talking point in the pub.

THANKS STICKY FOR THE FIRE SAT NIGHt we could not have done without it.

See you all again.

Jason :dive:

Gutted didnt see this post before will defo keep an eye im not flying yet but not too far off but will come next time

Hi Pazza101 - you say you're not too far away; whereabouts? I'm in Barnsley, South Yorkshire & am struggling to find anyone really local to me. Have you attempted any training yet? I'm starting early next year.........

:D

Gutted didnt see this post before will defo keep an eye im not flying yet but not too far off but will come next time

Hi Pazza101 - you say you're not too far away; whereabouts? I'm in Barnsley, South Yorkshire & am struggling to find anyone really local to me. Have you attempted any training yet? I'm starting early next year.........

:D

hi im in bradford so not too far, yes i have started training just doing on my own for awhile know what i have to do just need practise dont want to waste trainers time think im getting to the stage where i might go back to trainer and see how he thinks im getting on but enjoying it all big time best thing i have decided to do in a long time..

Hi Pazza101,

I work in Bradford probably a couple of times per week.

After spending a bit of time with the guys last weekend at Sheffield & with the absense of funds to buy the full kit until next year i think I've made a decision to buy a relatively cheap wing & ground handling harness & spend some time building up some experience before going for the full training next year.

If I'm being over familiar then please forgive me but I'd like to come over & spend a few hours with you so I can get some tips on ground handling.

Please pm me if you want & I'll give you a bell.

Cheers,

Craig. :D