Hambrook Christmas fund

morgy

A BIG thank you to all who kindly donated to the fund for Charley and paul the land owner. I dont have a figure from Barry as yet but I am sure Barry will be on later on to confirm details and names of people who donated....

I fly out on friday so will not be around until the new year. If you need the gate opening then please contact Barry

Many thanks... Happy Christmas and happy new year and here's to our second year flying at hambrook!! :D I have a feeling its going to be a good one.....

Thanks again

Mark

A big thanks to all who contributed. You know who you are (If I have missed any I appologise)

Barry

Morgy

Luke

Seymore

Steve

Darren

Ben

Richard

Kevin

Teresa

Peter

The total amount raised was £230 which was split between giving Charley some cash and Paul and His wife(The land owners) a lovely Hamper.

Looking forward to a good years flying.

[vimeo]

[/vimeo]

Merry Christmas to all you guys and girls from sunny Oz . Doesn't feel too Christmassy around here, so made this video. I will be having a barby on the beach instead of a turkey.

Wish I had a paramotor with me , but it really is a bit too windy most days here.