Saturday 29th

bholleran

I have posted on a different thread - I would love to come fly Saturday morning.

I think that will be the least windy part of the weekend.

I have not been to Seymore's field before. Is that where everyone is meeting?

I will try to track down Seymore and get his permission in the next day or two, but if the plan is to meet somewhere else could you guys drop me a line on PM?

Cheers,

Eugene

I was going to fly from the hambrook site.

Please look in the west sussex section for the details.

I have posted on a different thread - I would love to come fly Saturday morning.

I think that will be the least windy part of the weekend.

I have not been to Seymore's field before. Is that where everyone is meeting?

I will try to track down Seymore and get his permission in the next day or two, but if the plan is to meet somewhere else could you guys drop me a line on PM?

Cheers,

Eugene

Hi Eugene

I spoke to you the other day.... I am not sure if seymor has gone away he was talking about it but i have not heard from him in a while so it is quite possible he has gone away...

The wind is meant to be picking up during the day and looks like it will be blown out by 1130 according to the RASP table... so fingers crossed...

Eugene make sure you read the hambrook rules before you turn up at the site.....

Yep. I will make sure I read them.

I will check the weather one more time Friday afternoon and make the final call then.

Also, I spoke with Luke a little earlier today. Hope the weather hold and I get a chance to fly with you guys this Saturday.

Cheers,

Eugene

Hi Guys

I have added the heights to the new map and printed off several copies to hand out tomorrow. TT and I will be there tomorrow am then we're off to the rugby at the Stoop. I'll hide spare copies on/in the old tractor tractor so help yourself. Maybe see you Sunday as well, wx permitting.

atb

Kevin

I will make my mind up in the morning. I might see you lot , however If it looks especially good I hope to head to Newhaven to fly the cliffs . Give me a call in the morning if anyone wants to join me on 07875724540 . I will see if I can go kiting in the afternoon on the way home as well as the wind might pickup a tad in the afternoon.

I,m off to Western Oz on the 2nd to sit on the beach and kitesurf for 5 weeks. Wish I could get my flying kit out with me .

here is a vid of me free flying and trying out a different wing at the Dyke last week

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

Hi robin

So it was you with the camper!!... I meet up with seymor on his way back from flying to hove along the cliff's I meet him about a or two from the marina.... I only used the motor for about 5 mins and flew for 45mins.....

Then we went free flying for the rest of the day (marina and back) but could have used he motors for balast!!!! :shock: soaring on full reflex and sometime full bar!!!!!! AND STILL STAYING UP......

:wingover: