A nice flight around Sunny Southend !!

Me Mat,k, Simon101, took an early moring fly out around southend. Unfortunatley si had an engine out and had to land just after 13 minuites. Me and Mat made sure si was ok by continuing our flight and landing 2 hours later. He was ok , just a bit pissed of that he had to abort early.

Ot oh its started!!

First you get a flat top Neil and now your starting to say "awesome!"

Next you will be wearing trousers too short in the leg and spikey blonde hair! :lol:

and telling everyone they are going to die unless they fly a K2 :D

great vid guys, I am hoping the new venom wont be too long now, in the mean time dont post anymore flying videos, its fecking killing me having to sit here and watch knowing I cant join you :D:mrgreen:

Dave if your motor doesnt turn up before the ESSEX FLYIN ON THE 24TH - 26TH JUNE @ BARLING MAGNA! your more than welcome to use mine!

cheers mate thats much appreciated, I would still come along for the craic motor or not, if the weather plays ball we should be in for a cracking weekend :D

Lucky the guy in the vid at 13 mins didn't have an engine out.. :shock:

Come on guys.... please keep a glide clear height over water / mud, THINK SAFETY.

I don't want to sound like I am putting a downer on the day / vid... It just concerns me when I see it and I worry.

SW :D

Simon w in the video the water looks deeper than what it is. It's at it's deepest 2 inches , and below it is hard sand you could land just about anywhere where we was low flying. I've walked it many a time and there are always people out there ground bating and walking there dog. You would have to put up with a wet salty wing though that would be about it. Thanks for your concern though , makes me feel loved.

This is the only stretch where you can fly low when the tide is out and no one else is at risk apart from ourselves, and as with all low flying we do do it flying into the wind, i understand what your saying though but it just feels soo good :D

• 3 weeks later...