Sky diving

pete_b

I am aware of someone who provides such an event.

Chief instructor of the RLC rusty sheriffs badge, or is that the Silver Stars :D

will have a word tomorrow, if he bothers turning up for work.

Cost is probably negotiable considering both your positions, Rough and from behind ain't it?

But I think around £120 for a one way trip.

Why would he want such a foolhardy excursion?

Colin B

I am aware of someone who provides such an event.

Chief instructor of the RLC rusty sheriffs badge, or is that the Silver Stars :D

will have a word tomorrow, if he bothers turning up for work.

Cost is probably negotiable considering both your positions, Rough and from behind ain't it?

But I think around £120 for a one way trip.

Why would he want such a foolhardy excursion?

Colin B

no idea why but hes been on about it for ages.

cheers Col

Hi Pete

Sibson skydiving (near Peterborough) and Hinton Skydiving (just South of Silverstone) both charge about £230 for a tandem skydive and an additional £95 for a video.

Wish I was still doing it and could help but I am sure that we have skydivers amongst our members that may be able to help (including Colin :D )

Have attached a very old news item about Sibson. I am in the 4 way team (in Black and yellow with black rig) and my brother John (you met him at the fly in) is opposite in a black and fluorescent green jumpsuit. Remember this is VERY old!

Cheers

Eddie

Hi Pete

Sibson skydiving (near Peterborough) and Hinton Skydiving (just South of Silverstone) both charge about £230 for a tandem skydive and an additional £95 for a video.

Wish I was still doing it and could help but I am sure that we have skydivers amongst our members that may be able to help (including Colin :D )

Have attached a very old news item about Sibson. I am in the 4 way team (in Black and yellow with black rig) and my brother John (you met him at the fly in) is opposite in a black and fluorescent green jumpsuit. Remember this is VERY old!

Cheers

Eddie

you must be nuts :shock::lol::lol: