Well done to Richard

Richard - Well done mate.

What a star, beating your 'mentor'. You should mentor someone next year now :)

Well must say you looked 'cool and collective' when you was on the slalom - video to follow :wink:

Great news - well done mate on your first comp.

Tony

Thanks guys. I didn't score on 4 of the 11 tasks due to lack of focus at the start and a bit of bad luck. Never mind. Next year.

Now off to order my ski poles!! :D

'Don't know much about the comps but talking to Piers 'tother day in the pub it seems really easy to screw the tasks up. To have done so well (half way up the ladder) having scored low on 4 does bode well for next year. Piers did very well in the curve navigation...

Top job Whitters, good luck next year.

'Don't know much about the comps but talking to Piers 'tother day in the pub it seems really easy to screw the tasks up. To have done so well (half way up the ladder) having scored low on 4 does bode well for next year. Piers did very well in the curve navigation...

Top job Whitters, good luck next year.

Thanks Norman.

I hope Piers will take me under his wing again next year.

If it wasn't for Piers giving me help and advice pre and during the weekend I wouldn't have done anywhere near as well. He has a very cool and calming influence along with his knowledge and experience, he made me feel more comfortable in that challanging environment. I would have felt 'out of place / out of my depth :shock: ' without him. But don't tell him I said that :) .

Regards

whitters.