Paramotor Club T-shirts

All,

It has come to that time when I have ran out of Paramotor Club T-shirts !!

So, I am going to get more done.

The Queston is, do we Keep it the same as the existing one? or get a snazzy new design.?

SW :D

The lemmings T shirt is very cool - we are going to have to work hard to do better, hows about a hybrid mix of

iron-maiden-aces-high.jpg00MIL447.jpg

Yeah I know death from above is a bit harsh so....

logo.jpg

Just my thoughts, maybe add a canopy ??

jesus, i never really wanted a tattoo..... but i do now!!! airborne - death from above!!! very nice, if the t shirts look remotely like this i'l have some please!

Scratch my order - that's feckin' ridiculous! :lol: Talk about projectin' the wrong image. :roll:

:roll::roll::roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops:

:wink:

Verily I say unto you; in that time shall the sheep be separated from the goats.

Scratch my order - that's feckin' ridiculous! :lol: Talk about projectin' the wrong image. :roll:

Verily I say unto you; in that time shall the sheep be separated from the goats.

Id say, thats dangerous mixing your sheep with your goats, leads to all sorts of problems, just ask the welsh :lol:

Scratch my order - that's feckin' ridiculous! :lol: Talk about projecting' the wrong image. :roll:

Id say, thats dangerous mixing your sheep with your goats, leads to all sorts of problems, just ask the welsh :lol:

We find that the sheep are more accommodating in the forest than the goats :D

Pete b

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone get anyone to design a decent T shirt for the Paramotor Club 09 T shirt?

I would like to see as many ideas as possible!

(this is not a plug for this t-shirt!! but, I like how simple this is... but it lacks a paramotor (eg) How about a nice large logo of a paramotor pilot at a half decent angle, with the paramotor club logo on the back......

take a look, come up with ideas send um in. Want to try and get them done in time for th eXmas doo.

http://www.paramotorclub.co.uk/catalog/ ... 3b6c5f2f78

or this may work..

L_G-loop-teeshirt-ls.jpg

I personally like the idea of a long sleeve t-shirt because I think you get more wear out of it and would probably go for a slightly more understated design than the hell has attitude. Not to say I don't see where you are coming from, but hey ho, what I would actually like best is "I got bloody airborne at last!" written in big bright letters all over mine!!!! .......oh and remind me never to let Pete camp near my sheep!!!! :lol::lol: (Have a reasonable bet riding on me buzzing around before Xmas, so needs must now as I hear the credit crunch has hit the North Pole too).

That is indeed a good idea Ben.

Will find out font....

Would nrrd to change the logo over the word 'pilot' though as its a little to Paramania me thinks...

I like the overall idea.

Hey, Kieth,

the-three-amigos-salute1.jpeg

Synthesize the two and you get the above - camp as Christmas!!

The deaths head, leather and studs deal is (I have heard it said) far more gay than the ethereal pitch of our Ben.

'Thinks'....... In the name of inclusiveness maybe we need a gay section of the forum for our camper mates to get it on? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

looks good Ben, I think the logo should be something a bit suttle, may be something like the BMW logo wich incorparates a propeller, maybe a propeller in the middle of a circle wich is also a sort of compass, the 4 blades of the prop could point norsh south east west like compass points